Lionel Messi - v7

KingLeo10

maxresdefault.jpg

Live look at Messigician and Kattanib.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messigician and Kattanib should join arms for the 2021 Presidential Barcaforum Elections.

Neymessi

It was 0:0 and he scored 2 goals at the Bernabeu for 2-0 W against Real Madrid in CL semi finals.

It was 0:0 and he scored 2 goals and 1 assists for 3-0 W against Bayern Munich in CL semi finals.

Why is this not considered clutch? It was a tie against elite teams in a CL semi final before he broke the deadlock...

In CR7's clutch 16/17 season, all the goals he scored v Bayern, AM, and Juve were while the teams were level or RM in the lead (correction except for 1st Bayern goal). In 13/14 all of CR7's goals v Bayern were when RM were 3-0 up and in the final he scored the 4th goal (penalty). He's more clutch than Messi in CL but my problem is you making it seem like Messi can't do anything when things are not in his favor.
Ac milan comeback after being 2-0 down when he scored 2 absolute wordies at will under 30 minutes.

I know its been said before but i cant understand why Messi decided now, at 33 in physical decline, he wants to leave the club where his legacy is unmatched and hes basically a club deity at this point. also in such a way it makes him look bad. We all know Barto is a clown and how disgusting the last few years have been but I'm shocked how hes beheaved during all this, we are months away from getting rid of the board.

If this had been 2016 when it was rumoured he first wanted to leave.. I would understand as at 29-30 he still has 3-4 years left but right now? seems like a huge risk if he joins the PL. no doubt he will destroy defences but his stamina will be a huge issue and City will be expected to win the CL

So, so so much this. Makes 0 sense from his Pov also, at best he can win 1 CL even if he goes to City. Nothing really too much at stake here after winning everything and already gathering 99% of your career trophies. Players come and go in clubs all the time but he was a god in Barcelona and hence it was different for him leaving and there was no need to get associated with another club so late in his career. Not to mention he is doing this now when finally tangible changes are being announced.

Who uses these services? I see premium plans being offered. What's anyone going to achieve by this?

Morten

What does he have to gain by going to Manchester City?
Well, once and for all he`ll get to prove if he can cut it at a rainy night against Stoke.

Neymessi

What does he have to gain by going to Manchester City?
Well, once and for all he`ll get to prove if he can cut it at a rainy night against Stoke.

If anything this can prove to be a massive detriment to him with a shit ton of doubters coming from their cave if he fails to win the EPL with City about how Messi could not do it in 2 leagues etc like cr7.

Pedro

La Masia
Meeting been delayed to Thursday. 1:36 onwards

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZaXeYmhSMII" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Home of Barca Fans