Lionel Messi - v7

SmilerBam

The board is so shit and everyone knows it.But to do what he did,not turning to the pcr tests and training it's pathetic.To do this do the club that gave you everything.I always defended him,even in these last years,but he lost my respect after this.Anyway,he can't go for free.That is what the club should aim for.I also hate that he wants to go that artificial shithouse of a club that is Manchester City.I genuinely would have never entertained,if i was Lionel Messi,to go to non entities clubs like City or PSG.Can't defend him anymore.

JamDav1982

If City think Messi is worth the huge figures being banded about and this is all about Messi winning trophies then he should take less of a salary and push on the huge money to Barca to make it happen this summer.

Otherwise the club should not even entertain giving him to City for free and they can make that happen next year.

Adversus

I know its been said before but i cant understand why Messi decided now, at 33 in physical decline, he wants to leave the club where his legacy is unmatched and hes basically a club deity at this point. also in such a way it makes him look bad. We all know Barto is a clown and how disgusting the last few years have been but I'm shocked how hes beheaved during all this, we are months away from getting rid of the board.

If this had been 2016 when it was rumoured he first wanted to leave.. I would understand as at 29-30 he still has 3-4 years left but right now? seems like a huge risk if he joins the PL. no doubt he will destroy defences but his stamina will be a huge issue and City will be expected to win the CL
You answered your own question. City will be expected to win the CL. That's what Messi expects every season and can you honestly see that happening if he stays and as you also said he's 33 so how many more chances will he personally get.

btw Does anyone agree that season ended in June? So why should Messi pay for Barca's rebuild. Haven't you guys got enough out of him.

Last edited:

serghei

If City think Messi is worth the huge figures being banded about and this is all about Messi winning trophies then he should take less of a salary and push on the huge money to Barca to make it happen this summer.

Otherwise the club should not even entertain giving him to City for free and they can make that happen next year.

There is this mix-up with his contract which is trouble for any team attempting to sign him. He'll probably stay this season and run down his contract. I hope we don't propose an extension on the same wages, that would be crazy.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's always hilarious how bots fall for these tweets, how would someone know what Messi has told to Pep? Are their phones hacked? :lol:
Even better are the rumours like "Messi is considering a move to X", like they listen to his thoughts now, and people eat that shit up :lol:

So true I always wonder how they can know these things :lol:

Messigician

Why are people typing Messi's copa stats?

People hyping up Messi's Copa America stats btw remind you'll :-

Messi vs Brazil ,Uruguay, Chile, and Columbia in copa America:-

? 11 Games
? 0 goals
? 1 Assist

Messigician

Frenkie de Jong: "Yes. Messi is still in the team's group chat." [fox sports]

De Jong: "I hope that Messi will return to the team, but it doesn't depend on me."

vinni

If he's in group chat, he doesn't want to leave yet.

Thanks, this gave me some hope lol.
Im a bit pissed but i will reserve my judgement til we know the full story. It seems a bad move on so many levels by Messi. That makes me belive there might be a few things that happend within the club that we dont know yet.

Tackle

Leo just missed another training session today and you've got blokes in this thread making the case that him still being in the team group chat of all things means he really doesn't want to leave.

:lol:

serghei

Leo just missed another training session today and you've got blokes in this thread making the case that him still being in the team group chat of all things means he really doesn't want to leave.

:lol:

Was about to post the same thing.

:lol:.

Moral support captain.

Home of Barca Fans