Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I actually wanted him to go to MLS. He's finished at the CL KOs level, because he gave everything he had to a 11/10 WC campaign.

You still pining for the "Siunaldo left Europe at 38" trophy?

Messigician is gonna have a heart attack if Neymar goes to Saudi at 31 as being rumored lol

Messigician

I actually wanted him to go to MLS. He's finished at the CL KOs level, because he gave everything he had to a 11/10 WC campaign.

You still pining for the "Siunaldo left Europe at 38" trophy?

Why wouldn't he do well in Spain

His closest completion benzema left lol and not like we are winning champions league anytime soon anyway

KingLeo10

Why wouldn't he do well in Spain

His closest completion benzema left lol and not like we are winning champions league anytime soon anyway

He probably doesn't want to step into this dumpster fire of a team, to get blamed for not being able to deliver a CL at 36/37 :lol:

You acting like he got something to prove :lol:

Messigician

Messigician is gonna have a heart attack if Neymar goes to Saudi at 31 as being rumored lol
🚨🇧🇷| Saudi Arabia have indeed made Neymar their new target but the latest indications are in the direction of Neymar’s desire to stay in Europe 🇸🇦❌ [@FabriceHawkins]

Messigician

He probably doesn't want to step into this dumpster fire of a team, to get blamed for not being able to deliver a CL at 36/37 :lol:

You acting like he got something to prove :lol:
Why are we a dumpster fire? We just won the league and are much better state than messi's final season here

Hardy

he also said he won't play world cup 2026, I have a feeling that he can easily retire after next copa america

Home of Barca Fans