Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

malvolio

First you question my financial security, now you question my social media integrity.

On all my accounts I have more followers than Jesus ever did.

And don’t act like Maradona wouldn’t be getting called Paradona by the Twitter experts.
Yeah, but can you turn water into wine...on a cold, rainy, Wednesday night at Villa Park?

iniestaGOAT

I dont think Haaland deserves it though. He is just too much of a striker and ghosted in the big matches despite the treble. He's like a better van Nistelrooy. I would prefer de Bruyne winning it over him though.

And de bryune didn't? If anybody should win it from CITY it should be GUNDOGAN.

CatalinR10

Let's hope The UNDISPUTED GOAT , the World Cup winner and MVP , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 5 times playmaker of the year , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade , MVP in World Cup/Copa America/Finalissima/U20WC/Olympics , and Laureus award scores against Australia.

@Pedro

@KingLeo10

@Vilarrubi

@malvolio

@DonAK

@bismp

@soul24rage

@JohnN

CatalinR10

Let's hope The UNDISPUTED GOAT , the World Cup winner and MVP , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 5 times playmaker of the year , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade , MVP in World Cup/Copa America/Finalissima/U20WC/Olympics , and Laureus award scores against Australia.

@Pedro

@KingLeo10

@Vilarrubi

@malvolio

@DonAK

@bismp

@soul24rage

@JohnN

Job done.

Home of Barca Fans