Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Temptation

Messibois are bigging up the types of goals they were dissing Ronaldo for scoring.

Any half decent forward converts those chances against World Class teams and he converted it against scrubs.

Temptation

Gotta admit, it is nice that media hype is now on Messi side rather than CR7, having American media behind him is massive. Way different than it was for many years.

That's what a false premise looks like.

Media has always been on his side and against Ronaldo. Messi has always been their blue eyed boy.

Ronaldo just has more fans and organic popularity around the globe. Media has always been with one guy.

BBZ8800

Because he is retired now and can't prove you wrong by winning UCL with PSG

Or, unrelated to that: moving to Psg was a somewhat asshole move.
Also, some of us were somewhat tired of watching Messi for 15 years in a row every match.
And now, after leaving Psg for Usa, a huge part of that is forgotten and we can cheer for him since this is really the final stage of his career, so let him have some fun and trophies for the end.

I haven't watched a single Psg game, except 2-3 UCL matches.
Yet, I opened highlights of both Inter Miami matches in the last 4 days and I am interested in seeing Inter qualify for a KO stage.

Horatio

You're welcome
Posting anything slightly critical about CR7 or something positive about Messi on a Barcelona-centric forum gives you a much bigger reaction from Temptation than shitting on Liverpool.

Interesting.

This guy is definitely a Gen Z kid.
Don't be too harsh. He's sleep deprived.

Temptation

Posting anything slightly critical about CR7 or something positive about Messi on a Barcelona-centric forum gives you a much bigger reaction from Temptation than shitting on Liverpool.

Interesting.

This guy is definitely a Gen Z kid.

The lack of self awareness is so baffling that I am pondering if you're actually on the spectrum.

You and your posse get wound up by anything said about Messi way more than anything about Barca. :lol:

You have the audacity to put these allegations on me when I put out a post to Fati regarding CR7 being done just yesterday and I have never even been his fan(don't watch his games religiously; not in my top 10 favourite players, etc). Just respect for the GOAT.

It's obvious that you and your group aren't Barca fans but just gloryhunting Messi fans who aren't man enough to admit it in public domain. :lol:

Need a long hard look at yourself. Thank me for showing you the mirror. Although it isn't of much use clearly.

KingLeo10

Conehead made that diatribe at 4-5 AM NYC time.

Either the GOAT haunts your sleep across continents

or

The only air travel you done is those toy Lego planes

Lmao, too easy

Home of Barca Fans