Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Rassvet

Gotta admit, it is nice that media hype is now on Messi side rather than CR7, having American media behind him is massive. Way different than it was for many years.
Messi won the battle for the American market. Ronaldo used to always be the bigger brand and celebrity here even earlier in their careers before he became Mr. CL.

Horatio

You're welcome
Messi won the battle for the American market. Ronaldo used to always be the bigger brand and celebrity here even earlier in their careers before he became Mr. CL.
I thought Messi had won it since since Copa Centenario already. Seemed more popular then. How long hasn't Ronaldo been to US?

KingLeo10

You can book it that the first game Messi doesn't score in this trash league, RassLet will need to be straight jacketed from how rabid he'll be :lol:

Temptation

What do I even have to do with all of this you fucking asylum patient ? I haven't even spoken to/with you since I don't even know when.

Now go keep making your homosexual rape jokes for the 10th time weirdo. You probably have a 10 inch dildo up your ass while you keep on projecting your homosexual rape fantasies onto other members.

Guy pretends to be successful while 90% of his 2nd account comments are hate comments towards Barcaforum members or Messi , who do you think you're fooling you social reject ?

Go visit NYC with the VR that you probably stole/found while staying in the basement. If you run out of batteries maybe you can make a GoFundMe on Barcaforum and raise 2 euros so you can power up that bad boy and maybe visit Paris as well.

You literally have no life , no job , tries to be masculine while coming out emotionally feminine all the time , spend your youth years as a ,,Liverpool fan " on Barcaforum hating it's members and it's legends.

You are a joke.
Pipe down you rattled pussy. :lol:

ajnotkeith

Clowns here astonished at the very mention of someone being half decent(ofcourse within the confinements of normal level; never said I was a pro) at Football lmao.

Never kicked a ball in their lives. :lol:

You can tell from their Football Opinions. These ugly autistic fucktards get terribly exposed whenever talking about the technical aspects of Football.

Like a poor simpleton, these faggots keep reading trophy and honours from Wikipedia page. Zero ball knowledge coz they haven't kicked a ball in their lives. :lol:

This insecurity leads them to throw personal insults at me and calling their mates for support. Love it!
Was just joking. Idc if you are god gifted at dribbling or not and I hope you are! Your post may well be true.

Have to say though the use of "autistic faggots" as an insult on your part is low behaviour. Its not on to mock anyone who is autistic or use it as an insult on an internet forum. I know its hard to keep coming up with new pejoratives for KL and friends every day but you should maybe cross that one off...

Nello

Was just joking. Idc if you are god gifted at dribbling or not and I hope you are! Your post may well be true.

Have to say though the use of "autistic faggots" as an insult on your part is low behaviour. Its not on to mock anyone who is autistic or use it as an insult on an internet forum. I know its hard to keep coming up with new pejoratives for KL and friends every day but you should maybe cross that one off...
The use of both autistic and faggot as a slur is problematic and frankly quite unnecessary.

I'm pretty tired of all the insults thrown around everywhere and so many discussions getting derailed immediatly, very few posters are taking up most of the space in these threads. They should continue their shit in the PMs, instead of filling up several pages in threads with low behaviour and personal insults instead of discussing football.

Why aren't any mods doing anything about this?

Temptation

Well, how about we don't get bent out of shape about comments on our favourite players?

I don't remember throwing personal insults at you or any non-Messiboi gang posters(you know which group I am referring to) for saying negative things about Liverpool or RL9. I debate respectfully.

Whenever I mention anything slightly negative about Messi these idiots throw personal insults which have no relation to the point of discussion.

I have a respectful equation with everyone else on this forum except that one group you know ...........

That group pretends I only post these things and don't post anything about Liverpool or Football in general which is clearly a lie since most of my posts are about General Football and my club(nowadays people on Barca Forum aren't as interested in my club as they were a year back).

That group literally abused the likes of Rassvet and Fati away from this forum. Both get dog's abuse for just existing on the forum.

To sum it up, I'm not the poster the people with blatant anti Temptation agenda paint me as.

PS: Apologies for the long post. Was just explaining the deal. Don't understand why you think I am the bad guy here. That group always starts the mud slinging BS.

Give respect. Get respect. If you dish it out, learn to take it back. Simple as that.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
"Give respect, get respect"

Goes on a tirade with personal insults after I said he was Gen Z and reacts more when Ronaldo is criticized than the team he roots for.

Fw0_vKhX0AAXtEG.jpg

Lad is the biggest snowflake on the forum. One post and he goes on a 10 post rant in the middle of the night where he supposedly lives :mou:

Home of Barca Fans