Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Rory

Tbh I just want to be able to post “Messi scored a nice goal today” with a link to the goal and not get

“HAHA look at these Messifags hyping up a goal in the MLS retirement league (clown emojis)”

No one is going to claim anything Messi does for Miami is worthy of great praise due to the level of the league, it’ll still be nice to see flashes of the great player he was for us though.

Messigician

Tbh I just want to be able to post “Messi scored a nice goal today” with a link to the goal and not get

“HAHA look at these Messifags hyping up a goal in the MLS retirement league (clown emojis)”

No one is going to claim anything Messi does for Miami is worthy of great praise due to the level of the league, it’ll still be nice to see flashes of the great player he was for us though.
Fair and balanced take

L3v1s

The use of both autistic and faggot as a slur is problematic and frankly quite unnecessary.

I'm pretty tired of all the insults thrown around everywhere and so many discussions getting derailed immediatly, very few posters are taking up most of the space in these threads. They should continue their shit in the PMs, instead of filling up several pages in threads with low behaviour and personal insults instead of discussing football.

Why aren't any mods doing anything about this?
This is one of the downsides of this forum, when stupid arguments start over petty stuff and they go on for pages literally.. It's one of the reasons why I was more of a lurker for the last 10+ years.

Messigician

Luis Suarez cheering us on insta, where's leo the fraud since he left us. Has he even attended games? 10#

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans