Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

FinBarcelonafan

A good win.
But if Miami is aiming for trophies, they should improve more on many aspects (including some positions/players).
If it was only one position that should be improved/upgraded is the position of LW (left winger). Robert Taylor's problem is that he can't dribble in 1 vs 1. He doesn't bring that threat and necessary individual solution at the left wing, especially when the opposite side is making a tight high-press on everyone and focusing on Messi.
If this Miami team can bring a LW that is creative, assertive and skillful, they would dominate almost every opposition I think. But this position hasn't been adressed yet

Taylor has been on fire lately. Least of their problems.

soul24rage

I'm looking forward to next summer when a 37 year old Messi and Argentina dominate Copa and beat Brazil in the final again.
Besides Allison, I don't rate Brazil's defense and with Argentina's squad depth improving + a Messi that is free from pressure after winning the WC, I would be surprised if Argentina does not win the Copa America again.

KingLeo10

Besides Allison, I don't rate Brazil's defense and with Argentina's squad depth improving + a Messi that is free from pressure after winning the WC, I would be surprised if Argentina does not win the Copa America again.
Agree. I think that the core of the Argentina XI will be stronger...McAllister playing under Kloppo, Enzo under Poch (okay I don't rate him as elite but he's still a good coach) etc.

Messi and Di Maria will be older but Batman and Robin have 1 more big trophy in them.

Andresito

Staff member
First time I see him score a goal like that. Must've bounced like 3 times before going in.

Inventing new goals. This man moves borders. Truly the most genius GOAT of all time. Put him in a lab and he'll cure cancer for ya.

Horatio

You're welcome
I didn't want to jump on the meme train of @(#*ing on MLS for fun. But it is truly bad. Consistently bad defending. Strings of bad passes and touches.

It's okay, but....what have they been doing all these last years trying to elevate it?

I thought it was the class of Puig in a lesser league that we were seeing. Now am convinced any decent European player can look like Maradona there(which others said but again read as people making fun of the league and those comments needed to be taken with a grain of salt. Now believing have to be taken literally).

Also, those coach interviews during halftime giving away their tactics LOL.

The biggest issue I have is they seem to treat it as some sort of show instead of a sport. Opponents happy they got beaten by Messi. The before mentioned halftime interviews. The commentators not willing to criticize awful moments like the keeper on the first 2 goals. As if we are watching some gameshow or having a bbq cookout just chilling together. It still lacks competitiveness.

Last edited:

Porque

The biggest issue I have is they seem to treat it as some sort of show instead of a sport. Opponents happy they got beaten by Messi. The before mentioned interviews. The commentators not willing to criticize awful moments like the keeper on the first 2 goals. As if we are watching some gameshow or having a bbq cookout just chilling together. It still lacks competitiveness.

Messi has won a penalty for Inter Miami. But first he has two balls to choose from.

The question is, which one is cake!?!?

Home of Barca Fans