Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

BBZ8800

I know that not too many here care about social media, but it is insane how much Inter Miami jumped in popularity since Messi came.
They had 1m followers on Instagram before Messi.
It jumped to 6m only 24 hours after Messi came.
In the next month it jumped to 10-11-12-13 millions.
A few days ago, they had 13,6m followers, today they are at 14,1.
In 3-4 months, they'll be at 20m surely.
They'll overjump Ac Milan, Tottenham, Atletico, Bvb.

23,1 La Lakers
18,9 Borussia Dortmund
16,0 Atletico
15,9 Tottenham
14,7 Ac Milan
14,1 Inter Miami **
8,2 Ajax
6,5 Roma
2,4 Porto

Messi's goal on Miami's Instagram has around 22 million views in less than 10 hours.

Wambo

No sunscreen? How do uk that? All these players are very well groomed
I would say most of them don't use it. When the sweat mixes with sunscreen, it forms a gooey substance that gets into players' eyes. It's stings like hell. I think they don't like the greasy feeling of it either. It's also the reason why tennis players don't like to wear it.

Porque

I know that not too many here care about social media, but it is insane how much Inter Miami jumped in popularity since Messi came.
They had 1m followers on Instagram before Messi.
It jumped to 6m only 24 hours after Messi came.
In the next month it jumped to 10-11-12-13 millions.
A few days ago, they had 13,6m followers, today they are at 14,1.
In 3-4 months, they'll be at 20m surely.
They'll overjump Ac Milan, Tottenham, Atletico, Bvb.

23,1 La Lakers
18,9 Borussia Dortmund
16,0 Atletico
15,9 Tottenham
14,7 Ac Milan
14,1 Inter Miami **
8,2 Ajax
6,5 Roma
2,4 Porto

Messi's goal on Miami's Instagram has around 22 million views in less than 10 hours.

So what your saying is, bots. A whole lotta paid bots.

Temptation

I would say most of them don't use it. When the sweat mixes with sunscreen, it forms a gooey substance that gets into players' eyes. It's stings like hell. I think they don't like the greasy feeling of it either. It's also the reason why tennis players don't like to wear it.
I think you are talking about the low to mid quality/price ones generally available in the market.

There's the costly top quality sunscreens which athletes can use for outdoor activities. Those don't sting one bit. I have used that plenty of times. And it doesn't feel greasy at all. It's very comfy.

Iniesta Ultra

I think you are talking about the low to mid quality/price ones generally available in the market.

There's the costly top quality sunscreens which athletes can use for outdoor activities. Those don't sting one bit. I have used that plenty of times. And it doesn't feel greasy at all. It's very comfy.

And all highly carcinogenic.

Home of Barca Fans