Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

KingLeo10

Flipflopping? He was Ronaldo fanboy before no?

He's been a notorious CR7 fan/Messi hater for a while. But at this point, Messi, within football, has ascended to the level of how Jordan is in basketball in the US, where it's considered crazy if you don't think he is the GOAT. At least among the media and the ex-players and managers.

Messi doing it in football is far more impressive though. THE SPORT of the world and much harder to dominate individually. And the biggest prizes (WC, CL etc.) are one-off elimination game format.

He's been a notorious CR7 fan/Messi hater for a while. But at this point, Messi, within football, has ascended to the level of how Jordan is in basketball in the US, where it's considered crazy if you don't think he is the GOAT. At least among the media and the ex-players and managers.

Messi doing it in football is far more impressive though. THE SPORT of the world and much harder to dominate individually. And the biggest prizes (WC, CL etc.) are one-off elimination game format.
only in football KingLeo10 could there be a debate between Messi and Ronaldo in the first place.

CatalinR10

He lied about himself and his name and met me with a girl online that almost destroyed my entire life and sent me to therapy. I dont want apologies, warm words or hugs from either of them.And then the cunt says he hates the most respected player ever.

Naaaaaaaah I still believe he gave u roofies and fucked u in the ass.

It is what it is dawg what can I say.

Game is game.

Home of Barca Fans