Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Temptation

Sunscreen is shit, bad for your health. Sun exposure not, unless you spend entire day on some smoking hot sun without cap and/or pouring water over yourself time to time. Don't use sunscreens ever.
Players do use it on sunny days.

I used it for Tennis games. I had to play for long hours in scorching sun.

Gnidrologist

You should look up of what these sunscreens contain and how they react to body. You wont like it.
People could get out fine for thousands of years being exposed to scorching sun and never had much problems with it. Sunscreens on the other hand had created entirely knew health problems for lot of people. Just usual big pharma stuff. Selling you snake oil to ointment your unsuspecting body lmao.

iniestaGOAT

You should look up of what these sunscreens contain and how they react to body. You wont like it.
People could get out fine for thousands of years being exposed to scorching sun and never had much problems with it. Sunscreens on the other hand had created entirely knew health problems for lot of people. Just usual big pharma stuff. Selling you snake oil to ointment your unsuspecting body lmao.

You must think the earth is flat!

Gnidrologist

I'm a pragmatic. I use what i need and avoid harmful shit. You're barely sentient. You will do whatever you are told. Even i could become your master. That dumb you are.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

(y)(y)(y)

suckabov

Lemon curry?
And all highly carcinogenic.
Such as?

The sunscreens to avoid were the ones found to have been contaminated with benzene. The list is available online. And it's not the agents in them that are the problem, but the actual contamination that happened. Other than that, there is no good research that suggest any of the modern sunscreen agents are carcinogenic. Estrogen-like activity is another subject - but that is only a problem for older generation sunscreens.

New generation filters (eg Tinosorb S) are all-around save and provide actually good photo-stable broad spectrum (UVA + UVB) protection. Most EU-produced sunscreens are amazing in that regard.

As for the stinging, avoid avobenzone.

Iniesta Ultra

Such as?

The sunscreens to avoid were the ones found to have been contaminated with benzene. The list is available online. And it's not the agents in them that are the problem, but the actual contamination that happened. Other than that, there is no good research that suggest any of the modern sunscreen agents are carcinogenic. Estrogen-like activity is another subject - but that is only a problem for older generation sunscreens.

New generation filters (eg Tinosorb S) are all-around save and provide actually good photo-stable broad spectrum (UVA + UVB) protection. Most EU-produced sunscreens are amazing in that regard.

As for the stinging, avoid avobenzone.

you can't expect me to compete with chatgpt

Home of Barca Fans