Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Asylum15

We are DUMB as fucking rocks if we take this guy back, I don't care what his salary is.

Look at my forum art, I'm his biggest fan but he will destroy the project that Xavi has been working on and completely ruin any off the ball press/cohesion we have.

Time to ignore the nostalgia here, we cannot splash absolutely CRITICAL funds on him just to give the guy a tribute match and make up after his departure.

If we do, it's yet another clear sign this club is going fucking nowhere.

We are DUMB as fucking rocks if we take this guy back, I don't care what his salary is.

Look at my forum art, I'm his biggest fan but he will destroy the project that Xavi has been working on and completely ruin any off the ball press/cohesion we have.

Time to ignore the nostalgia here, we cannot splash absolutely CRITICAL funds on him just to give the guy a tribute match and make up after his departure.

Totally agree ? yesterday defeat it was all on him 😡 he was just walking around

And yes he made our attackers worst they couldn?t win 1on1 all the game because of Messi too 😑

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Can?t believe he won Pichichi award in his past seasin playing alongside dead team & no real coach + winning a trophy & competing for league titles until last week !!!! Unbelievable

But yet some morons thinks he will destroy the team 🤣🤣 not to mention penaldo?s fans acting like cules 🤡

Barcilliant

Exactly.

The problem with Messi fans is that they are Messi fans first and foremost and not Barcelona fans. If you put Messi in the team you firstly funnel all the play through him him which makes us soooo predictable and secondly we lose out in the press and pressing cohesion. Messi expects everyone else to do his dirty work. Greatest player ever and Barcelona legend but now is not the time to take him back. It will be even worse with that tool Xavi managing us. He will give Messi 5he key to the locker room and it won't go down well. This club is fucked. Total beta club. Look at Madrid and Ronaldo. They sold at a great price and never looked back.
We are like that simp who can never get over his ex and will do anything to get her back.

CatalinR10

Let's hope The UNDISPUTED GOAT , the World Cup winner and MVP , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 5 times playmaker of the year , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade , MVP in World Cup/Copa America/Finalissima/U20WC/Olympics , and Laureus award scores against Nice.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15353]JohnN[/MENTION]

Porque

Nice gave PSG a close game while PSG were in their best form of the season.

Another potential banana skin here. Another PSG loss and they are only 3 ahead of 2nd (and 3rd if Marseille win).

Way things are going, they may yet lose Ligue1.

#AngryKheleifiFace

soul24rage

Nice gave PSG a close game while PSG were in their best form of the season.

Another potential banana skin here. Another PSG loss and they are only 3 ahead of 2nd (and 3rd if Marseille win).

Way things are going, they may yet lose Ligue1.

#AngryKheleifiFace

Also, PSG is facing Lens next weekend who are 3 pts behind PSG (although with a game more)

soul24rage

Let's hope The UNDISPUTED GOAT , the World Cup winner and MVP , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 5 times playmaker of the year , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade , MVP in World Cup/Copa America/Finalissima/U20WC/Olympics , and Laureus award scores against Nice.

siuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

CatalinR10

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15353]JohnN[/MENTION]

Job done.

Porque

Goal line tech showing that the non-awarded goal by Nice did actually cross the line :lol:.

What a fuck up.

malvolio

Good performance, MOTM I think. Put 2-3 goals on a plate for Mbappe but the turtle was terrible all night.

CatalinR10

That Mbappe is so shit since the WC , like what the fuck how can you miss an open net from 3 meters away , Messi should have scored that instead of passing it to the bum ,

SMH

CatalinR10

336667029_1334492040430237_5933125200094629603_n.jpg

EZ for the Goat.

Home of Barca Fans