Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Birdy

PSG decided that Messi, Mbapp? and Neymar cannot work in the same team together, so one of them had to leave this summer and the chosen one is Messi. [RMC Sport]

So PSG churning out the weak link of the three and Barca grabbing it?

Porque

They want and wanted Neymar out last summer, but he won't leave on that fat contract.

Ideally they would get rid of him and keep Messi.

The CL exit, the fan heelturn, and Messi himself missing the weekly asados with Alba and Busi were all probably factors.

It is what it is. I don't like it one bit, hopefully he and Busi go off into the Major League Sunset together instead. With Messi coming back for one last sendoff in January 2025 on loan, and back at Camp Nou.

Givenchy

So PSG churning out the weak link of the three and Barca grabbing it?

Apparently they were open to Messi staying but wages are an issue if they want to spend this summer

'Lionel Messi is not expected to continue his adventure at PSG next season. There is one last door open, if the Argentine striker were to accept a significant reduction in his salary. La Pulga awaits guarantees on the Parisian project'

Yeah I don't see him coming back here on low wages as some would like to think.

xxxxxx

I doubt we can even afford Messi.... even if drops his salary to 400k a week. We could possibly only offer him 200k a week.

CatalinR10

Can't wait for him to lift the La Liga title in a full Camp Nou chanting his name before retiring from European football.

soul24rage

Apparently turned down a 400m/yr offer from Al Hilal.

No Al Clasico between Al Hilal and Al Nassr next year.

Iniesta Ultra

If he indeed returns, 'cihua' will have to play double shifts all matches of the seasons, because how absolutely lazy and useless Messi now is anywhere outside the shooting range with ball at his feet. He will, in fact, have to hire more cihuas and bench luxury players like Dembele.

Chihua better play one twos with him instead back passing to defensive line or diving on softest challenges.

Home of Barca Fans