Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

neo_wolf

I used to think there was a chance for him to comeback, but not now.
There is no way he is playing for us again with this Negreira fiasco.

CatalinR10

Happy 4 month anniversary !!!

Ft_DthHWAAE_OgJ

FC B

But why can't he stay at PSG? Rumours say they want him to continue, would be such a bad move had he came back at this age. The GOAT cannot run anymore, there is no way someone sain would want him back.

Asylum15

This club is truly doomed if we sign this guy back.

The most amazing player I've ever seen and our greatest ever but the boat has sailed, why can't we just fucking move on?

This club and it's staff drive me crazy.

Raketa10

This club is truly doomed if we sign this guy back.

The most amazing player I've ever seen and our greatest ever but the boat has sailed, why can't we just fucking move on?

This club and it's staff drive me crazy.
We can't move on because we spent our money on 34y Lewa, Ferran and Raphinha. How can anyone "move on" with such a shity attack?

CatalinR10

why can't we just fucking move on?

Move on to what exactly ? We are broke and we spent for the 10th time +150 mil or whatever on failed transfers/transfers that we shouldn't have done.

Last game that we drew was probably one of the most boring games I have ever seen in last 5 years. I get that we have some important injured players but still , we can't create for shit , not to mention that we get shit on in Europe vs any mediocre teams these days. We ain't moving nowhere regardless that we win La Liga this season.

Messi coming home would boost our finances massively , not to mention that he would still be our most important threat offensively even with him walking around all game.

Home of Barca Fans