Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

KingLeo10

Tbf we have andresito. But I think we are at mercy of his mood. If you want someone banned make sure to ruin his day.

Nothing personal against him, but him being a Messi fan probably contributes to his unwillingness to control/hand out bans to the trolls - who predictably target Messi related posts. Probably doesn't want to appear biased or "silencing opinions".

Boggles mind how Zanetti is allowed to spoute the same shit 15-30 times a day.

CatalinR10

Alba , Busi , Suarez.

The GOAT beat football and now he's playing for fun , with his best friends in the last years of his career , before it's all over.

interstellar-matthew-mc-conaughey.gif

Windhook

Don't know if it was posted before. Overall it's a great podcast that sucked me in and BOATeng's stories are fantastic. Barca talk starts around the hour mark. In his words De Zerbi is the greatest coach and destined for greatness.

Boateng also told he was rarely played due to Suarez waving off EV for subs. Got me thinking was that one of the reasons Koeman got rid of Suarez. It's quite ugly when you reach untouchable status being Messi's best friend, leaving the coach helpless.

The praises of Boateng for Messi are just unbelievable. MATS story floored me :lol:

Messigician

Don't know if it was posted before. Overall it's a great podcast that sucked me in and BOATeng's stories are fantastic. Barca talk starts around the hour mark. In his words De Zerbi is the greatest coach and destined for greatness.

Boateng also told he was rarely played due to Suarez waving off EV for subs. Got me thinking was that one of the reasons Koeman got rid of Suarez. It's quite ugly when you reach untouchable status being Messi's best friend, leaving the coach helpless.

The praises of Boateng for Messi are just unbelievable. MATS story floored me :lol:

Barto got rid off Suarez because of his wages and knee issue

Windhook

Barto got rid off Suarez because of his wages and knee issue
Nobody knows for sure. I'm inclined on Koeman who demanded control of the dressing room. Getting rid of Suarez for wages and knee is not serious. Dembele would have been gone 3-4 times by then, if that was the case.

Home of Barca Fans