Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Fati_Future_BallonDor

How is this trolling/attention seeking?

No insults. No name-calling. No spamming.

Explained all my points in great detail. All the opinions are nuanced. It's fine if you disagree. That's the point of discussing Football.

If you think this is trolling you need help.

lol same thought in same moment

Temptation

Argentina were one of my personal fav. I bet on them to win. But the odd I got for it definitely says they weren’t according to bookies. Odd did take a small dive about a few weeks before wc started. Brazil had better odd if i recall? Werent they also favourites according to pundits?
Argentina and Brazil were the favourites.

France had good odds too but people were predicting Champions curse and shit like that. The Benzema episode and national team controversies were distractions.

Most pundits picked Brazil and Argentina as favourites before a ball was kicked. That was always the narrative lmao.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Argentina were one of my personal fav. I bet on them to win. But the odd I got for it definitely says they weren’t according to bookies. Odd did take a small dive about a few weeks before wc started. Brazil had better odd if i recall? Werent they also favourites according to pundits?

According to bookies i think main fav. nts were France, Brazil, England, Portugal, Argentinia, Germany - i think in this order if i remember correctly

but they were just looking on names, england and portugal coach skills were very worse than from the other coaches

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Constantly talking about CR7 in this topic, just to irritate certain members, with whom you have built beef. That's trolling.

Ok dude, i have no problems with you but i need to show you the reality:

First of all KL started to bring Ronaldo into this thread yesterday 5:59pm so why didnt you complain yesterday if this is a problem?

Secondly, Ronaldo and Messi shared the stage over 15 years, its normal that you will see 'Ronaldo' in this thread like you will see 'Messi' in Ronaldo's thread

Further as long as there are no insults or no spamming i dont see any problems in discussions.

As said i have no problem with you or anybody else in this forum but i like to see things objectively without biased opinions because player A or B is my favourite player.

CatalinR10

Ok dude, i have no problems with you but i need to show you the reality:

First of all KL started to bring Ronaldo into this thread yesterday 5:59pm so why didnt you complain yesterday if this is a problem?

Secondly, Ronaldo and Messi shared the stage over 15 years, its normal that you will see 'Ronaldo' in this thread like you will see 'Messi' in Ronaldo's thread

Further as long as there are no insults or no spamming i dont see any problems in discussions.

As said i have no problem with you or anybody else in this forum but i like to see things objectively without biased opinions because player A or B is my favourite player.

nah

KingLeo10

Euro > WC copium :lol:

In Euros, CR7 eliminated Croatia, Wales, Poland in Euro KOs. Didn't even play more than 15 mins out of 120 mins v France, who didn't even have Mbappe back then. France 2018-2022 >>> France 2016.

Meanwhile Messi's eliminated the likes of Netherlands (RVP, Robben etc.), France (previous WC champions with Mbappe and co.), Netherlands, Croatia, Belgium (KDB, Hazard, Kompany) etc. Scoring and giving amazing assists in many of these matches :lol:

Even to amazing France and German teams, he barely lost 3-4 and 0-1 (in ET).

There's no comparison. CR7 is a fraud on the world stage compared to the "records" he carries. Playing for Portugal doesn't excuse you from 0 goals and 0 assists in 5 WC KO editions. Eusebio scored 9 goals in 1966 WC and carried Portugal to WC semis. Facts are facts and the Ronaldosexuals need to get over it.

Andresito

Staff member
Odds on 7th Nov 2022 were:

5.00 Brazil
7.00 Argentina
7.50 France
9.50 England
10.00 Spain
12.00 Germany
14.00 Netherlands
16.00 Portugal

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Euro > WC copium :lol:

In Euros, CR7 eliminated Croatia, Wales, Poland in Euro KOs. Didn't even play more than 15 mins out of 120 mins v France, who didn't even have Mbappe back then. France 2018-2022 >>> France 2016.

Meanwhile Messi's eliminated the likes of Netherlands (RVP, Robben etc.), France (previous WC champions with Mbappe and co.), Netherlands, Croatia, Belgium (KDB, Hazard, Kompany) etc. Scoring and giving amazing assists in many of these matches :lol:

Even to amazing France and German teams, he barely lost 3-4 and 0-1 (in ET).

There's no comparison. CR7 is a fraud on the world stage compared to the "records" he carries. Playing for Portugal doesn't excuse you from 0 goals and 0 assists in 5 WC KO editions. Eusebio scored 9 goals in 1966 WC and carried Portugal to WC semis. Facts are facts and the Ronaldosexuals need to get over it.

Ok dude pele scored over 1000 goals in 1950, he is the best goal scorer ever

Klose scored the most wc goals, he is the GOAT

From all logic mistakes you read here KL beats everyone🤣🤣

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Argentina were only second favourites because of Messi. Had he got injured they would have been around the Portugal level of odds.

You take Messi out of Arg and Ronaldo out of Portugal and I think most people would make Portugal slight favourites.

Home of Barca Fans