Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I was reading a quote from FDJ where he mentioned that "It's not like I can do the build up + dictate the game + score goals + produce assists. A player like that has never been there" and a certain Lionel Messi was able to do all that.

You want build up + dicating the game? Call Manu Ronaldo!

You want goals and assists? Call Real madrid/Juve Ronaldo!

You want everything? Call 2012 Ronaldo!

Never say never, but it's hard to imagine a player of the quality of Messi appearing in decades

Cristiano Jr. is on the way :pique:

Andresito

Staff member
Agreed.

I was reading a quote from FDJ where he mentioned that "It's not like I can do the build up + dictate the game + score goals + produce assists. A player like that has never been there" and a certain Lionel Messi was able to do all that.

Never say never, but it's hard to imagine a player of the quality of Messi appearing in decades, let alone someone who comes from La Masia. We've been truly blessed.

'Specialized' talented have always been there. You have Hazard with his dribbling, CR with his goals, KDB with his assisting, Kroos dictating games - just a few examples. They are elite in those categories but still surpassed by the one same guy. That's complete in my book.

Then you have players apart from their elite skill being WC in something else as well, but never in 3-4-5 areas at once that covers basically all of the pitch except in defence.

CatalinR10

You want build up + dicating the game? Call Manu Ronaldo!

You want goals and assists? Call Real madrid/Juve Ronaldo!

You want everything? Call 2012 Ronaldo!

Cristiano Jr. is on the way :pique:

Why so jealous all the time ?

Anytime some people go on have a discussion and praise the GOAT , you jump with dumb comments like these.

CatalinR10

chill dude i made 1 joke with my buddy Soul while you and your partner camping in cr thread and make 20 comments when i make one post !

You have 5 posts in this thread in like 10 minutes while I have like 5 posts in the CR thread in like 5 days.

For the 100th time , you're deranged and obsessed about Messi or when someone makes a praise on him.

CatalinR10

ok dude once again i say you won so we can close this conversation! Cata: :hooray:

Like you can go 5 minutes without having a peek in this thread

giphy.gif

Temptation

:lol: :lol:

Imagine still making the "with the right team" argument after what's happened in the last 6 years
What happened in the last 6 years?

He miserably failed at PSG with a stacked team in the Uber Eats League and FINALLY found the "right team" and "right coach" for his National Team. Don't even try to deny this coz it was you lot that was waxing lyrical about Messi finally getting a competitive and balanced National team. :lol:

Now, hurry up! Change the topic, throw a personal insult, assemble your companions and mention the Burger King League. Oh wait, did I mention: beg for my ban again?!

KingLeo10

What happened in the last 6 years?

He miserably failed at PSG with a stacked team in the Uber Eats League and FINALLY found the "right team" and "right coach" for his National Team. Don't even try to deny this coz it was you lot that was waxing lyrical about Messi finally getting a competitive and balanced National team. :lol:

Now, hurry up! Change the topic, throw a personal insult, assemble your companions and mention the Burger King League. Oh wait, did I mention: begging for my ban again?!

Troll1.PNG

Home of Barca Fans