Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Iniesta Ultra

I don't really care about Messi in Miami - haven't watched a single game of his there. However, I know he was a key figure in them winning the Leagues Cup. And, before he joined, weren't they right near the bottom of the league (s) (I know they do or did Eastern and Western conferences in the MLS)? So now they are continuing to climb as a club thanks to the good work they have done, with and without Messi.

I don't care about them though and - as stated before - I don't like Beckham. So not bothered how they are doing.

This was a reply to Messigician who tagged me

you're missing out on the amigos + amigo wannabes at Miami

Maradona37

you're missing out on the amigos + amigo wannabes at Miami
Cheers. Maybe I will watch some games at some point, just always seems to be at awful times in the UK.

To be honest last season all I watched was PL and European competitions, club football wise. I don't know if it is getting older and being old enough to be many young players' dad, but football doesn't seem as fun as it once did. I should try to get back into La Liga next season.

I am still getting great enjoyment out of seeing the state of Man United though, as I have always hated them.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Just shows you how impressive it was that the GOAT put together a 10 G + A World Cup Campaign against the likes of Netherlands, Croatia, France and a decent group.

well, croatia was finished, France was not even half as good as in 2018, Netherlands was ok - looks great on paper though

and dont forget half of the scorerpoints were pens.....

Home of Barca Fans