Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

soul24rage

So first Argentina wins without Messi and now also Inter Miami's engine works perfectly without La Pulga??

Screwmessi for a reason :pique:
With Ronaldo :valverde:

GRbr2WHXcAAKXKf

Messigician

It's not about the missed ones, it's about scoring the ones that matter the most.

Messi did 5 in 5 in WC QF, SF, and Final with expectation of billion+

He's one of the greatest penalty takers ever based on this.
But haters only remember the chile penalty that took out a space X satellite

Maradona37

I don't really care about Messi in Miami - haven't watched a single game of his there. However, I know he was a key figure in them winning the Leagues Cup. And, before he joined, weren't they right near the bottom of the league (s) (I know they do or did Eastern and Western conferences in the MLS)? So now they are continuing to climb as a club thanks to the good work they have done, with and without Messi.

I don't care about them though and - as stated before - I don't like Beckham. So not bothered how they are doing.

This was a reply to Messigician who tagged me

Maradona37

Ok guys enough with barcaforum for today, i have a lot of things to do so i can wake up and watch Copa. See you in a few hours 💯🔥
I am gonna try to watch it too my man. Staying up til 4 am is a big ask though given it's only 4pm now and I have been awake since this morning. Plus I should be playing football at 1.30 pm tomorrow (maybe not, knee is a bit sore) so will need some sleep in between.

Home of Barca Fans