Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pele kept changing his opinion every second week.

Besides from 2021 onwards he was essentially senile.

CatalinR10

Pele: 'Ronaldo the best player in the world ahead of Messi, but I'm the greatest of all-time. Cristiano Ronaldo's consistency puts him ahead of Lionel Messi as the world's best player, according to Pele, but he doesn't believe that either man is as good as he was in his prime.' (2023)

:pique:

He was dead in 2023 , lil sand nigga.

He acknowledged Messi being ahead of CR before his death but didn't put him ahead since delusion of grandeur.

Grande

I hate Ronaldo fans saying things like "pessi fans invented pre assists and chances created stats 😂😂"

Literally showing their amateur level of football understanding. If you ask them about their perfect 11, they would probably create a team full of poachers, because you have to score more goals than your opponent, right? It's just 5 Haalands and 6 Ronaldos banging tap ins inside the box with ball coming to them from the sky.

Andresito

Staff member
Seems like Inter Miami finally figured out how to play without him. 4 wins in a row including some matchups they weren't favoured to win.

soul24rage

Seems like Inter Miami finally figured out how to play without him. 4 wins in a row including some matchups they weren't favoured to win.
Seen the games, they were lucky in some instances to win 4 times a row, but didn't think they would do that bad without Messi as they have a good squad depth with some key players returning from injury and players got settled with Tata's play style.

Andresito

Staff member
Seen the games, they were lucky in some instances to win 4 times a row, but didn't think they would do that bad without Messi as they have a good squad depth with some key players returning from injury and players got settled with Tata's play style.
I read Diego Gomez is on Brighton's radar. Seal of approval talentwise if a team like Brighton is chasing him. Miami seem to have a few of those younger players that could be making moves to Europe soon.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

To Pele Maradona topic:

I think both are great dudes but they were too obsessed with the GOAT title. On the one hand in adult age you should be more humble about that, on the other hand i would act same if i could be the GOAT.

We will see how Messi and Cristiano act in future, i predict we will see a Maradona/Pele argue 2.0.

Andresito

Staff member
To Pele Maradona topic:

I think both are great dudes but they were too obsessed with the GOAT title. On the one hand in adult age you should be more humble about that, on the other hand i would act same if i could be the GOAT.

We will see how Messi and Cristiano act in future, i predict we will see a Maradona/Pele argue 2.0.
Messi will go into hibernation and won't care.

Home of Barca Fans