Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Maradona37

I know that feeling bro. Germany's electricity is very unreliable. My electricity also malfunctioned during some big Barca losses last season when my TV shut down. We probably have the same provider.
I think we have only had like two power outages in ten years in my street.

That might make you think our country is well run, but you'd be wrong.

soul24rage

Good day dawgs

GSgZ-flWIAATr9f

Messi983

The cup is a bit too small for my taste, should have made it a bit bigger I think.

They know GOAT's trophy cabinet is already full so made this cup smaller to fit in.

And yeah, just kidding, I know Messi won't keep these trophies.

Maradona37

Think it would be a good final tournament to end things on, he can still play a few friendlies/qualifiers of course. But them winning with him on the bench felt like a passing of the baton moment.
The worst thing would be he aims for the World Cup but is in major decline by then, and hinders Argentina.

Of course a second World Cup would be sensational for him, but he has nothing left to prove. He could go out on top.

Messi983

Think it would be a good final tournament to end things on, he can still play a few friendlies/qualifiers of course. But them winning with him on the bench felt like a passing of the baton moment.

Should play Finalissima against Yamal to officially pass the torch then he can retire.

jamrock

Sucks about the injury, could see this isn't the way he wanted to go out, was playing the entire tournament injured.

But never the less, great way to bow out, 3 tournament wins back to back

Home of Barca Fans