Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

khaled_a_d

People seriously need to chill about the whole retire on top.
When it is over, no one cares if you have retired on top or was playing in Angola like Rivaldo.
This is just a "Bonus" stage for legends, you can add few extra bonus titles/goals but nothing will take from your legacy anymore.

companyofcules

He needs to be a locker room player at most. At 37 years he will tarnish his career. His agility is gone, you can't train that.
I hope he is a smart boy.

Loki

Who looked better?
GSgKwLbXEAENRzz

Horatio

You're welcome
When it is over, no one cares if you have retired on top or was playing in Angola like Rivaldo.
This is just a "Bonus" stage for legends, you can add few extra bonus titles/goals but nothing will take from your legacy anymore.
I was about to say same thing when someone brought up spains golden generation and they went on to play for too long.

No one remembers that or has brought that up in footy convo ever to me if I remember

Messigician

Nah

Ronaldo arguably took a shit on his legacy post juventus move

Home of Barca Fans