Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

KingLeo10

lol to be fair, the 2024 Copa one is a lifetime achievement award, just because of his aura/status

Still, the GOAT’s level in the WC 2022 was otherworldly for the age of 35

Will stand as the best international tourney performance post 30 for perpetuity most likely

Fati_Future_BallonDor

lol to be fair, the 2024 Copa one is a lifetime achievement award, just because of his aura/status

Still, the GOAT’s level in the WC 2022 was otherworldly for the age of 35

Will stand as the best international tourney performance post 30 for perpetuity most likely

Arguable 🤔

Sure is though, nobody will beat the 'best int. tourney performance for 1 match post 30' (Ronaldo vs Spain 2018) :pique:

Ppl will call me crazy but i would even say it was top3 performance ever in any age in a int cup 🤔🤔🤔

KingLeo10

Arguable 🤔

Sure is though, nobody will beat the 'best int. tourney performance for 1 match post 30' (Ronaldo vs Spain 2018) :pique:

Ppl will call me crazy but i would even say it was top3 performance ever in any age in a int cup 🤔🤔🤔
You really need to stop stinking up this thread with your non sense

Shameless troll. It was a group stage game 1 and he was gifted a goal from DDG :lol:

Maradona37

The second goal yes but you must have forgotten the freekick and his overall gameplay, i watch this performance at least 1x per month 🔥🔥💯
First goal was a penalty too, which I believe he dived for. Free-kick was beautiful.

It's been 6 years now so will take your word for it on his general play. I think you know deep down though that a comment like 'top 3 international performance ever' is silly though, even without the context of it being a group game.

He played well though that night if I remember. But still nowhere near many players in big games at int level.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

First goal was a penalty too, which I believe he dived for. Free-kick was beautiful.

It's been 6 years now so will take your word for it on his general play. I think you know deep down though that a comment like 'top 3 international performance ever' is silly though, even without the context of it being a group game.

He played well though that night if I remember. But still nowhere near many players in big games at int level.

i will post the performance later in crthread so you guys can enjoy the fantastic performance :)

PS: No dive for pen!!

Fati_Future_BallonDor

🔥🔥🔥💥 HISTORICALY: Vincent Enyeama : " When I met Messi at the World Cup, I told him, “Messi, I want your shirt after the match.” He said to me, “Hello, you will give me your shirt as well.” So I told him, of course. At the end of the match, we went out to the tunnel. I found Messi waiting for me. He gave me a new shirt with his name on it and another shirt bearing the signatures of all the Argentine players. He told me "the first one For you and the second sell it and do some charitable Things for people in need in your country. Not even 24 hours passed until I started receiving offers from photographers and companies to buy it and I sold it to a well-known photography company. Messi is a great player and an emotional person who loves doing good for people. I am proud of him Very much "

KingLeo10

people-who-have-100-the-game-in-real-life-v0-hi93dimc19hd1.jpg

GOAT with the GOAT trophy cabinet.

Home of Barca Fans