Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

soul24rage

Seeing the MLS table im sure it wouldnt bother Inter Miami much if Eibarman needs more time to recover, Suarez doing the job like he did vs Eibarman in 19/20 :pique:
You should be more concerned trying to overtake a 17 year old than worrying about the Messiah :valverde:

GSeWaigXgAA4avM

soul24rage

Unreal. We are so blessed to have watched him in his peak.

To this day I cannot decide if this version or 2010/11 was better. It would be interesting to see the latter play alongside prime Suarez and Ney
I would still prefer the 10/11 as that version had that extra bit of pace that made him a 1 man army at times with his dribbling and speed.

Although the 14/15 version is not as fast as the 10/11 version, the 14/15 version had everything in his locker and can contribute in so many different ways.

We have been blessed for sure.

FinBarcelonafan

I would still prefer the 10/11 as that version had that extra bit of pace that made him a 1 man army at times with his dribbling and speed.

Although the 14/15 version is not as fast as the 10/11 version, the 14/15 version had everything in his locker and can contribute in so many different ways.

We have been blessed for sure.
Agree with that. Young Messi was just unplayable.

Home of Barca Fans