Messigician

The GOAT strikes again.
20240905-164618.jpg
Worst top 10 I ever seen

Andresito

Staff member
Humblessi strikes again

Ronaldinho:
“When Messi bailed me out of prison, I was in a rough spot, completely broke. I went to visit him to show my gratitude, and he gave me a signed Barcelona shirt, with signatures from him and some of the other players. He told me, ‘You can sell it. I contacted the website [Iconic]. They'll buy it from you.’ The next day, the site called, but I refused. I told them, ‘This is a gift from my friend, and I’m not selling it.’

But to my shock, I received money from the site without selling the shirt. I called them up and said, ‘I told you I didn’t want to sell it. Why did you transfer the money?’ The person on the line told me, ‘Messi asked us to do this. He gave us another shirt that looked just like yours.’ Tears filled my eyes. I’ll never forget what he did for me, especially after being betrayed by so many. That’s why life rewards him—because he has such a pure heart.”

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's sad, but not surprising Ronaldinho struggling with finances.

Ronny should start with Youtube, look at these 16 years old kids who getting millions€ per year with their stupid content. With the fame of Ronaldinho its enough when he films what he eats every day to become rich asap

Home of Barca Fans