Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Horatio

You're welcome
GYKtGQcXQAEGO3e
which one is this?

malvolio

Baldy is not even the best player or even midfielder of his club, let alone GOAT. The most overrated player in football history.
You're tripping or just watch football to count stats. Zidane was class.

Yes, he doesn't have the number of trophies that Modric or Kroos have, but that doesn't mean anything

TheStig

No, compare their careers (ability, especially longevity and trophies...) and I really don't see ZZ in front of Modrić.

ZZ was more elegant and had an aura about him but footballwise Modrić tops him. The only midfielder who can compare with Xavi/Iniesta.

malvolio

No, compare their careers (ability, especially longevity and trophies...) and I really don't see ZZ in front of Modrić.

ZZ was more elegant and had an aura about him but footballwise Modrić tops him. The only midfielder who can compare with Xavi/Iniesta.
So we're counting trophies or not? You said you're not talking about stats, yet you bring up number of trophies.

Zidane bossed prime Brazil, Modric wasn't even the best player at Madrid.

TheStig

Yeah I'll take 15+ years of Luka's career in front of one game at WC and I hope you mean the one in 06 because that one in 98 is overrated as fuck.

Of course I count trophies, why wouldn't we? I meant stats as in goals/asists in neither was anything special. Modrić kills ZZ in trophies and regular play.

ZZ wouldn't be the best player at Madrid if he played with CR7 either. It's like saying KDB is better than Iniesta because he was the main guy and Andres wasn't.

Home of Barca Fans