Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

With this post you basically wants PSG to win the cl title, a barcafan who hopes barca looses the cl title :facepalm: If you are happy to wear a psg jersey then do it but dont put me on your level :rolleyes:

Pls dont cry at admins when you always start the disputs.

If Ronaldo goes to Juventus, they will be Champions League Winner 18/19 100%

:lol: Tell me more about you being a Barcelona fan, you clown. And you wonder why you got perma-banned for using accounts with Messi in the name to troll Messi/Barca.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

:lol: Tell me more about you being a Barcelona fan, you clown. And you wonder why you got perma-banned for using accounts with Messi in the name to troll Messi/Barca.

That you need to pick up posts from 3-4 years ago while i can proof with actual posts is more a L for you than for me :lol:
[MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION] As you see this guy has started the disput again, cant live one day without saying something negative about me - this guy needs my attention :rolleyes:
[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] by the way the juve win was a wrong prediction, do you want to follow me my whole life because i said something wrong? You are saying psg will win at least one cl next two years, if this goes wrong should i always remember you about it ?! Dude relax everyone makes mistakes you arent perfect.

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

E8mfO17XsAcxql3

Crazy!

closed body language in that bottom right pic

messi is not comfortable near that cunt

snowy

nah you misreading it, 4th is due to chill Paris weather. GOAT's just got sheared by Laporta. Still needs time to acclimatize :cold:

It is wakawacky to see both in that shirt. Only 1 year apart, these 2 cats won't share the same meow mix bowl but I can see cool friendship evolving.

Wambo

This is just pure bull sh*t. 14 years of pure rivalry and contempt for each other and we get this. All those dirty fouls on him and his teammates, cheating, red cards, head butts, etc. mean nothing in the end? This is wrong on so many levels.

1628795083470.jpg

Last edited:

Jadentheman

This is just pure bull sh*t. 14 years of pure rivalry and contempt for each other and we get this. All those dirty fouls on him and his teammates, cheating, red cards, head butts, etc. mean nothing in the end? This is wrong on so many levels.

View attachment 9065

Some people don?t hold a grudge and move on. These guys get paid too much to have pettiness like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans