Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Leo Messi and Kylian Mbappe finally met today ���� <a href="https://t.co/8TsXz4lgvv">pic.twitter.com/8TsXz4lgvv</a></p>? VBET News (@VBETnews) <a href="https://twitter.com/VBETnews/status/1425799908074852359?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 12, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Both look happy but its only photos. Lets see if Mbappe really want to go.

KingLeo10

Fati the supposed "Messi and CR7 fan" always finds a way to take digs at Messi while not saying a peep about the captain's armband kicking, Portuguese man-child.

Delicious salt. Keep it coming.

Porque

He cannot stop smiling. Full faced grinning every other second. Compare that to his last 2-3 seasons here. In the training videos he would but smirk occasionally.

He wanted to leave, but leaving your first love can be difficult. But once you have gone, you are free and wish you had left sooner.

eaman

Actually forgot marquinhos was there. That's another world class player at the club. So it's messi, ramos, marquinhos, neymar,mbappe and Verratti who are the true world class talents at the club. Rest are not proven yet or good players

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Fati the supposed "Messi and CR7 fan" always finds a way to take digs at Messi while not saying a peep about the captain's armband kicking, Portuguese man-child.

Delicious salt. Keep it coming.

Yeah thats why i said Ronaldo in psg wouldnt work as he and ney are too egoististic or his freekicks and overall play have declined a lot :lol: Funny that someone who said he was neutral about Messi's transfer now only posts about how great he thinks Messi is now at PSG and that they will win the next CL titles. The highlight is then that you said that they should even kick Barcelona out if it is necessary to win the cl and then this guy wants to lecture me :lol:

By the way dont run to admins when i say something negative about you while you do it everyday about me, be fair :lol:

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Your hope that psg wins the next cl titles says everything, people here think bad about rassvet while you have the same opinions, difference is that he is open while you tries not to get caught by your friends here ;) :lol:

So, you couldn't find the post. Because there is none. :lol:

Can't wait to see you meltdown in real time over the next few months.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Can't wait to see you meltdown in real time over the next few months.

With this post you basically wants PSG to win the cl title, a barcafan who hopes barca looses the cl title :facepalm: If you are happy to wear a psg jersey then do it but dont put me on your level :rolleyes:

Pls dont cry at admins when you always start the disputs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans