Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnN

Would like to ping [MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] to explain one more time to us, how exactly Argentina would be better without Messi. Better than lifting world cup against France when they haven't done so since 1986, in probably the best WC final ever.

Would also like to issue a silver alert for [MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION] [MENTION=28187]Fati_Future_BallonDor[/MENTION] and the gang, I am getting worried.

Also, [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] must receive the award for worst take ever with the WOAT and Braithwaite being better.

Petition to unban [MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION] please, we need him back to witnes unhigness at it's finest.

Also a Shout-out to [MENTION=30154]Temptation[/MENTION] for the massive anti jinx with his #hope post and for actually turning up after the game and not being toxic.

KingLeo10

Honestly, a part of me is really salty. Really really salty.

But I was forced to smile(only slightly) when I saw Messi touching, kissing and holding the WC.

Was watching the game with my mates(Messi fans mostly) and saw the joy in their face. Hugging and kissing each other. Jumping with rejuvenation. At the end of the day seeing this joy made me OK somewhere deep within(although I'm still salty).

Also pleased for some of the lads here who must be feeling on cloud 9 right now.

You can hate the Fanbase, you can be indifferent to the player but you can't not appreciate such genuine joy brought to your fellow human beings.

Feeling a lot of things right now but I'll be OK. Genuinely smiled when I saw Messi with the World Cup though.

Enjoy this triumph guys.

Messi is now Federer like magic combined with the indisputable no.1 resume of Djokovic combined with the mental strength (of scoring so many clutch pens/goals/assists in KOs this tournament) of Nadal.

He completed football, my dawg.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Would he seriously push for a transfer in January? Or suck it up and win CL with Messi and Ney?

January is out of the question, he will try to win the CL for PSG for sure. He might even stick around after this season, but if Messi renews with PSG, I am guessing Mbappe will start thinking about leaving again.

Messigician

Messi is now Federer like magic combined with the indisputable no.1 resume of Djokovic combined with the mental strength (of scoring so many clutch pens/goals/assists in KOs this tournament) of Nadal.

Zidane Birdy Rassvet Jair and Fati nowhere in sight dawg

Porque

Was thinking, at Barca he'd 100% present that WC trophy to Camp Nou.

Now that he plays for PARIS in FRANCE with their posterboy MBAPPE it ain't gonna happen lol.

Does he even win it if still at Barcelona?

Do Argentina get the penalties? And if they did, would Messi even convert them?

#/BBZ MODE OFF

Temptation

You're not helping mate.

Also, Djokovic is stronger mentally than Nadal and the most mentally strong athlete I have seen in my life.

Also, do us a favour and get OG unbanned now. We need the entertainment. Handing you this responsibility. Fair trade??

KingLeo10

You're not helping mate.

Also, Djokovic is stronger mentally than Nadal and the most mentally strong athlete I have seen in my life.

Also, do us a favour and get OG unbanned now. We need the entertainment. Handing you this responsibility. Fair trade??

True lol, but I wanted to make it a tennis trinity.

OG should be unbanned I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans