Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

To be honest, NT level is lower than club level and much better for an old player. He should take it easier in club football instead.

Also, Argentina have some good workhorses who are capable of putting a really hard shit to compensate for his low workrate.

CatalinR10

Sounds like Messi is aiming to win Copa America in 2024 and then possibly retire. That would be my guess. Either that or he want some home games in Argentina in front of the fans before he calls it a day.

I think he wants to score more than 100 for Argentina.

If he had 100 already he could have retired tonight saying that his last touch of the ball for Argentina would have been it going inside the net.

Would have been fabulous but can't really be bothered as I want him to keep playing.

serghei

Argies have a good system going on. Most of NTs that are better than them personnel-wise suffer from chronic naivety.

Messigician

To be honest, NT level is lower than club level and much better for an old player. He should take it easier in club football instead.

Also, Argentina have some good workhorses who are capable of putting a really hard shit to compensate for his low workrate.

Nah fuck that

Mbappe was a penalty waiting to happen every time he made a run

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
FkSMNd_WQAIrHCo

Horatio

You're welcome
Leo should continue. It is not about retiring at your peak. It is about continuing as long as you are still needed. The team wants him there. Think he is 90% of the reason they won the Copa and World Cup because of him.

jamrock

Chilling at psg last 2 seasons really helped him internationally, now he's gonna ball out for 1 more CL title, he really wanted that at Barcelona & missed out, he's gonna go all in for it this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans