Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Potentially dumb question, but why was it necessary to conclude the negotiations with Messi before talking new deals with Pique, Sergi Roberto, Alba etc.? Seems like there was a possibility of radical change in to the wage bill.

Laporta wanted Messi out, did you not read Barto's letter?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I would have terminated every single contract in the first team, huh, easy for Barrtomeu to say. How do you do that exactly and practically, without getting into trouble?

Nazario1985

(��) Piqu? is going to have a very low % of his salary. He will play 'almost' for free (compared to other players). He will extend his contract for a year (until 2025) & will collect what was agreed once he leaves. He has done both, deferred & reduced wages. @tjuanmarti #FCB ������

[MENTION=16050]Messi[/MENTION]

" they didn't ask me to do something else"

You're a grown man, go make an offer what you can do to stay

Stop reading two words from a random ass and jump on conclusion/suggestion !!

NOBODY knows the details of what happened because our socio corrupted club don't want to.

btw the differing salary Messi was doing it since two years & if I'm not mistaken we are due to pay him THIS year 50 million euro.

But again zero transparency from the club, and don't compare a clown CB who nobody at top level wants extending his contract until 2025 :banghead:

Messigician

NOBODY knows the details of what happened because our socio corrupted club don't want to.

btw the differing salary Messi was doing it since two years & if I'm not mistaken we are due to pay him THIS year 50 million euro.

But again zero transparency from the club, and don't compare a clown CB who nobody at top level wants extending his contract until 2025 :banghead:

Not only has Gerard Piqu? deferred almost his entire salary until after 2025, he has actually reduced his overall wages too. [@tjuanmarti]

Cope

Messigician

Barto asked for complete transparency from Laporta and the board in his letter.

Cope Barto was 100% right in his letter and that corrupt club is shitting itself how to respond

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Its a figure of speech, it is saying he wouldn't give up like Laporta did

I don’t know if Laporta gave up or not. If registering two players who make a fraction of what Messi makes is this hard, renewing Messi in the context of La Liga’s salary cap must be extremely hard.

Messigician

I don?t know if Laporta gave up or not. If registering two players who make a fraction of what Messi makes is this hard, renewing Messi in the context of La Liga?s salary cap must be extremely hard.

What was hard? Pique reduced his salary and 2 were registered already

serghei

I don’t know if Laporta gave up or not. If registering two players who make a fraction of what Messi makes is this hard, renewing Messi in the context of La Liga’s salary cap must be extremely hard.

Forget it man, the guy imploded to the point of praising Barca's undertaker Bartomeu.

Mitchell1978

if one player lowering or defering his salary made such a difference, then 4 or 5 players doing the same would have been more then enough to resign Messi

Messigician

if one player lowering or defering his salary made such a difference, then 4 or 5 players doing the same would have been more then enough to resign Messi

Simple as that and Barto confirms he had a financial plan that would have allowed Messi to continue which Laporta deliberately ignored

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

We don’t know the numbers to say that, such as how much Pique makes, how much the other players make and how much do they have to reduce to fit Messi’s wages in.

More importantly, this is not a game played by us armchair strategists on paper. The club canny just unilaterally reduce players’ wages at will. The players and their agents are naturally reluctant to such moves. If it had been that easy, we would have registered all four signings a long time ago. Let alone doing that to the degree of renewing Messi.

serghei

The ones who blame Laporta all have withdrawal symptoms from Messi going to PSG. They'll get better in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans