Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
How sure are we Adidas is doing players edition of 3 star? Looking at their website was there ever a players edition of 2 stars sold to public? Looking at the photo gallery all of the models are wearing a replica it seems. Only Messi is seen with the authentic one.

Horatio

You're welcome
Damn...I just unpacked my Copa Argentina jersey to check my size just to be sure before getting this one. It's an M and it fit me perfectly. What a moment.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How sure are we Adidas is doing players edition of 3 star? Looking at their website was there ever a players edition of 2 stars sold to public? Looking at the photo gallery all of the models are wearing a replica it seems. Only Messi is seen with the authentic one.

I am pretty sure they will do it, it is a big money making machine. These days fans have more money in their pockets and you see authentic jerseys being sold out everywhere for many clubs and teams. They will do it, unless, they abruptly come up with a new design for Argentina for 2023 and make this 3-star version a "special edition" jersey, which would be foolish because everybody wants to buy the Argie jersey in this current/WC design. My money is on them releasing the authentic version.

Yes Adidas did sell the authentic version of the current 2-star version, you don't see it on their site probably because it is sold out. Many other outlets and retailers have sold them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans