Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagIX

i note that some users (trolls?) have disappeared...
Leo winning the WC has been a bit like flushing the toilet

Andresito

Staff member
Replica is going to cost me 200$ with shipping and all. Wouldn't want to pay much more for a football jersey, authentic or not.

KingLeo10

Wonder if he will ever return.

He was an ingenious troll at some points. He always used to post old clips of Messi dominating Getafe, or Villareal, or Espanyol saying "prime Messi siuuuu" and shit like that...which to a forum who doesn't know his MO, would seem like Messi praise.

But dude only ever posted clips of Messi dominating small teams, which was his way of trolling Elcheman without saying it. Not a single clip about Messi's performances v United, RM, or Bayern :lol:

bismp

I’ve been thinking today…The assist against Holland has to be his most iconic ever, right? There is no other assist that combines the crucial moment with a sublime execution. Notable candidates (from the top of my mind, I might be forgetting a couple):

-To Eto’o vs Bayern (2009)
-To Henry vs Real (2009)
-To Iniesta vs Chelsea (the only one that one can claim was as iconic or more, but that was a standard pass from Leo)
-To Villa vs Real (2010)
-To Iniesta vs Real (2012)
-To Pedro vs Real (2012)
-To Abidal va Real (2012)
-To Alexis vs Real (2012)
-To Di Maria vs Switzerland
-To Rakitic vs City (2015)
-To Suarez vs Celta (2016)
-To Alba vs Sevilla in the CdR final (2016)
-To Suarez vs Inter (2020)
-To Alvarez va Croatia

Windhook

The Iniesta vs. Chelsea is the most iconic in terms of creating the Leo & Barca Greatest Team of All Times myth.

Career wise... might be still under the spell, but I think it's from this World Cup, nobody expected Messi to explode at 35, go around Gvardiol and pass a simple ball to Julian Alvarez.

Kul_z

The Iniesta vs. Chelsea is the most iconic in terms of creating the Leo & Barca Greatest Team of All Times myth.

Career wise... might be still under the spell, but I think it's from this World Cup, nobody expected Messi to explode at 35, go around Gvardiol and pass a simple ball to Julian Alvarez.

That was vintage messi stuff. As a croat watching that, knew exactly that would be a goat moment of goat player. Undisputed goat, no one comes near anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans