Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windhook

Not sure he'll do anything of sorts while Laporta is still in office. Probably Pique comes after that and we'll be forever asking when Messi will have his Barca testimonial game. Catalan whores ruining it all. Starting with Rosell who basically booted Pep out and wanted Messi replaced with Neymar.

Nah, this theory doesn't hold any water. Rosell just wanted to sign Neymar because of the Nike deal. Nobody in their sound mind would replace Messi at his prime.

Jadentheman

I think they can only present their medals, but not sure if all the clubs do this. It would be a little bit awkward between them and perhaps even the PSG fans.

I think he?s going to do it. He clearly gives no Fs about his choir boy image anymore

JamDav1982

We went through that discussion a year ago. From my perspective I don't blame anyone but the previous board who went for Florentino's flawed Galacticos philosophy. Then COVID finished us.

Our own Messis y Puigs.:lol:

That shows you dont understand what Messi is pissed off about then.

Blame who you like.. but clear of Messi blames on this breakdown.

JohnN

BBZ is writing the longest essay ever written about how the world cup was rigged from 2010 so Argentina would win in 2022.

BBZ8800

Where is BBZ , why isn't he here to celebrate with us ??????

I am happy for Leo and all of his fans who can kill the Messi-Cr7 debate.

Regarding Argentina, WC, Champions league = I need to take a break.
For smaller nations/clubs, it is totally rigged game where they cannot participate.
A lot of things in top football are a total disgrace.

If you are a fan of Barca/Real/EPL teams/France/Brazil/Argentina = it is all fine.

My country /club litarally had 6 Argentina-level of pens against them since Septmember.
None if their favor. Argentina and some had every little touch in their favor.
But, it is not THEIR fault. They are just an object in that game of money and posterboys.

I am happy for you, Bro :cheers:

JamDav1982

Fake news.

It isnt rigged.

The pen v Croatia was a pen and correct decision.

Coping mechanism. Nothing more.

Should have had more pens if anything.

Aye refs were fair biased towards Barca in CL this season. Great theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans