Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

I am happy for you, Bro :cheers:

IckyAgileGreatdane-size_restricted.gif

I need to take a break.

Be sure to be here in time when we win La Liga and Europa league this season.

BBZ8800

Fake news.

It isnt rigged.

The pen v Croatia was a pen and correct decision.

Coping mechanism. Nothing more.

Should have had more pens if anything.

Aye refs were fair biased towards Barca in CL this season. Great theory.

Ah ok, If you say that it is not rigged, then I'll never mention this again.

Dinamo had literally 5-6-7 pens in exactly the same fashion whenever they play against big boys.
And whenever it is 0:0 and big boys are in danger.

I have a feeling that big boys "know" the unwritten rule between them and refs: just run into a box, someone will eventually make a contact, you fall down and usually it will be a pen. Win-win. A ref can say there was a contact (there is always SOME contact) and FIFA/UEFA will earn money since big teams/players will progress. No one can say that it was a rigged. Sponsors will invest money, people will buy pay per view, 1 billion of Bangladeshi fans will buy t shirts.
This shit repeats for 30 years.
Nobody wants to watch fucking Petkovic in CL KO games. But Leao, Giroud, that is another story.

But hey, if you say that it is not like that, how can you be wrong. I mean, you surely do know what is happening in FIFA's offices and in VAR rooms.

I mean, why would anything regarding money and interests be rigged? We all know that the world is perfect and there is no cheating anywhere, in any sphere of life.

malvolio

Hopefully Leo can break Ronaldo's CL goals record

Something's brewing at PSG. Mbappe's ego won't allow it for Messi to be top dog and score left an right. He already was greedy at the start of the season, imagine now when Messi took away his crown. At most they somehow co-exist this season and win a CL. Then Mbappe will definitely leave for Real or whatever. He won't spend another year in the same team with Messi and Neymar.

Windhook

That shows you dont understand what Messi is pissed off about then.

Blame who you like.. but clear of Messi blames on this breakdown.

Yeah. Messi blames Laporta. He didn't fulfill his promise to renew his contract. But it goes way back pre-Laporta. Blame whoever you like yourself.

JamDav1982

Yeah. Messi blames Laporta. He didn't fulfill his promise to renew his contract. But it goes way back pre-Laporta. Blame whoever you like yourself.

Messi blames Laporta for way his name was used and for him being lied to until last minute and for how much they have used his name since.

Simple.

Temptation

:lol: :lol:

Recovered any from the gigantic L on Sunday? Saw you on Redcafe begging for a "Ronaldo fanboy" leaving Messi in tears :lol:

Which L lad? Which posts was I begging in and about what? Kylian had a way better game than your boy on the biggest day of his career supposed to be his crowning moment.....oh wait Qataris gave him the Player of the Match so that must mean something.

You're having day dreams pal. See a doc. :lol:

Temptation

Love how I make KL seethe despite what is supposedly the biggest W for him and his groupies. And that's despite me being a total gentleman about this and "showing up"(whatever that shite means on this forum).....Seethe Boyo. :clown:

JamDav1982

Love how I make KL seethe despite what is supposedly the biggest W for him and his groupies. And that's despite me being a total gentleman about this and "showing up"(whatever that shite means on this forum).....Seethe Boyo. :clown:

No one is seething when Messi shut up so many numpties.

Pedro

La Masia
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">(&#55356;&#57109;) USA and Canada have offered to host the Copa America 2024. There is an ongoing negotiations between CONMEBOL and CONCACAF. <a href="https://twitter.com/gastonedul?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@gastonedul</a> &#55356;&#57286;&#55356;&#56826;&#55356;&#56824;&#55356;&#56808;&#55356;&#56806; <a href="https://t.co/Hy2Pyn7rYv">pic.twitter.com/Hy2Pyn7rYv</a></p>— All About Argentina &#55357;&#57038;&#55356;&#56806;&#55356;&#56823; (@AlbicelesteTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/AlbicelesteTalk/status/1605655645092515866?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 21, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm sure Leo will enjoy playing Copa in USA

Temptation

No one is seething when Messi shut up so many numpties.

Well KL is. Instead of celebrating a WC win for his boy, this guy is projecting, reaching and trying his best to pick fights and "hand L's" on an anonymous Football Forum(KL's biggest achievement in life).

Man is so desperate for W's that he turned me into a Portugal fan in order to support his dumb narratives. He hates that I didn't disappear after the WC win. He hates it. It's troubling him big time. :lol:

S.E.E.T.H.E.

CatalinR10

Which L lad? Which posts was I begging in and about what? Kylian had a way better game than your boy on the biggest day of his career supposed to be his crowning moment.....oh wait Qataris gave him the Player of the Match so that must mean something.

You're having day dreams pal. See a doc. :lol:

He did not. He ghosted for 80 mins and had a hattrick with 2 of the goals being penalties , he also lost the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans