Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

:lol::lol::lol: But lil Tempt will tell us Messi is not a football deity even to all time great strikers

didn't he say at one point that Messi fans are afraid or insecure that Lewa is going to surpass him at Barca or some shit like that ? Dude has the weirdest takes , smh.

Anyway here's a good pic.

FkxKsPqWYAEMq0l

Windhook

That photo... My God, I only realize just now. Messi won everything possible in football. Absolutely the greatest ever. And the Olympics in 2008.:lol:

serghei

Messi is ok at pens, he had a bad spell at some point and as everything Messi does, it got noted and perpetuated in folklore.

eaman

Gonzalo Montiel goes unmentioned these days. Imagine the pressure to score the title winning penalty after 36 years of misfortunes.

He had an out if he missed. Anyway I'm talking about a moment in a players mind. Messi stepping up after mbappe had just scored was the most pressure penalty ever considering how he would've been blamed if he missed and they lost

eaman

For me, it had to be Mbappe's penalty in the 118th minute.

Miss that and Argentina wins the WC.

After winning a world cup in 2018 not crazy pressure and france didn't really deserve to be in that position in the first place really. If he had missed you know the French would've forgotten in a few days whereas messi wouldn't have been a totally different story. Can you even imagine the pressure on messi after mbappe scored the first in the shootout

Windhook

He had an out if he missed. Anyway I'm talking about a moment in a players mind. Messi stepping up after mbappe had just scored was the most pressure penalty ever considering how he would've been blamed if he missed and they lost

French players also had an out. I'd say Mbappe had much more pressure on taking those penalties in regular and extra-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans