Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

Gician hasn't found much material since Messi won the WC.

Now, he's desperately trying to fan the flames :lol: Your strength was always in the novelty/subtletly of trolling...this is CR7 at Al-Nassr stuff from you, lad :lol:

Birdy

Barca before Messi
1 champions league

After Messi 5

Oh and how many balon dors does Messi have over the others?

Nuff said

No wonder that a braindead comment comes from you
What do BallonDOrs have to do with Barca?
NOTHING

I didn't say that Rivaldo Romario Figo were better footballers than Messi, I said they were Barca legends before him for great sides that existed.
But if you don't have a brain, it's reasonable you can't comprehend simple sentences

Messigician

No wonder that a braindead comment comes from you
What do BallonDOrs have to do with Barca?
NOTHING

I didn't say that Rivaldo Romario Figo were better footballers than Messi, I said they were Barca legends before him for great sides that existed.
But if you don't have a brain, it's reasonable you can't comprehend simple sentences

But barca is the club that likes to brag it has the most Balon Dors in history lol

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/football/first-team/news/2858870/ballon-dor-leaders&ved=2ahUKEwi8hL7ht4b9AhWqHbcAHee9D0oQFnoECFcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2EJ2JmX2ZxIXy06Rp5q2PM

Messigician

Birdy is the prime example of the traitors that Messi refers to

People like that don't deserve the goat and argisbly never did

Birdy

Birdy is the prime example of the traitors that Messi refers to

People like that don't deserve the goat and argisbly never did

LOOOL
At least I deserve Barca 100 times more than you and all the other plastic fans that secretly cheer for QSG these days

Kul_z

So, according to this toxic twat there was no Barca before 2005
No rivaldo, figo, guardiola, romario, maradona, cryuff, kubala,
Not the great teams of Van Haal, Cryuff, Michels, late 50s, etc

And all of us who become Barca fans way before Messi played are non existent

how much of CLOWN :clown:can someone be to even utter this, let alone believe it?

Just saw it, even talked shit about gavi and pedri. This fella could show some grattitude towards the club who had faith in his brothers skills

Kul_z

If barca didn't sign Messi another club would have

Pretty sure barca and messi were destined to happen. Here in barca he had everything, and in crucial time in his career came pep. Nothing to take from the goat, his brother proved in past that he is an complete idiot

Windhook

Quit the telenovelas.

Great hybrid attack on Laporta and Barca, as Messi-PSG negotiations have stalled. I really start to believe this shit of GOATs return.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Relax.

Messi’s environment already taken distance from his dumbass brother’s stupid statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans