Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

,,The president of PSG’s ultras group, Romain Mabille apologised to Messi today on behalf of the Ultras, after the boos & insults towards him in the Bordeaux game last season. "

Messigician

SiqueRodriguez: "In my opinion, Messi is upset with Laporta because he thinks he got cheated. Laporta has said that he wants Leo to return but he has done nothing concrete.

serghei

Laporta is smart, he doesn't want Messi to return but of course he can't say that in front of the huge legions of Messi fans.

xXKonan

The biggest mistake of Laporta was stringing people along that everything was fine and things are on track and he should have been honest in the first place. But he's a politician so it's expected I guess.

Granted the Band-aid was going to have to be ripped off at some point, it just sucked it happened this way.

Messigician

Laporta is smart, he doesn't want Messi to return but of course he can't say that in front of the huge legions of Messi fans.

Yes and it's why Messi entourage said these comments

"I'm telling you this because I want you to hear it from us, not somewhere else."

Messigician

The biggest mistake of Laporta was stringing people along that everything was fine and things are on track and he should have been honest in the first place. But he's a politician so it's expected I guess.

Granted the Band-aid was going to have to be ripped off at some point, it just sucked it happened this way.

It got leaked the way it was handled

Disgusting from Laputa

Messi Senior told Laporta that they have turned down every club because Messi only wants to stay at Barca

Only for Laporta to tell him they no longer want Messi at Barca and he will have to find a new club

Very unprofessional

serghei

He left because Laporta lied

" I hoped Messi would offer to play for free"

He left because he had insane wages and even if he cut 50% of it, the remaining 50% was still impossible to pay at the time.

If money was a non issue he would have stayed. His main motivation these days is to raise as much money as possible for his family. Not wrong, but Barca can't pay elite salaries anymore.

Last edited:

Messigician

He left because he had insane wages and even if he cut 50% of it, the remaining 50% was still impossible to pay at the time.

It wasn't impossible at all

Tebas said 100 times sign cvc and can sign Messi easily

Instead club opted to activate 40 levers to pay 60m for Ferran Torres

serghei

It wasn't impossible at all

Tebas said 100 times sign cvc and can sign Messi easily

Instead club opted to activate 40 levers to pay 60m for Ferran Torres

CVC was a shit deal. You don't put the club in danger to sign oldie Messi. For what? Barca are 8 points clear at the top and heading for the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans