Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool

Love him to death but I think everyone who understands football knows its time to move on and I say it with deep pain because he deserved a better sendoff but it is what it is.

Messigician

‼️ Jorge Messi, via SPORT: ?I don't think Messi will be coming back to Barcelona. The conditions are not met?

🚨 More: ?We?ve NOT spoken with Joan Laporta and there?s neither been an offer?

iniestaGOAT

Jorge Messi is doing a lot of talking in the media

What he should be doing is a lot of begging to laporta to let his son back in

CatalinR10

Let's hope The UNDISPUTED GOAT , the World Cup winner and MVP , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 5 times playmaker of the year , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade , MVP in World Cup/Copa America/Finalissima/U20WC/Olympics , and Laureus award scores against Lille.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15353]JohnN[/MENTION]

Temptation

PSG are a shambles. Galtier should get the sack today(not that he is the sole culprit).

When everyone around you is a dick chances are that the dick is you, yourself............

It's not the managers. It's the entitled overpaid overrated squad of clowns.

JamDav1982

As predicted.

Malvolio went from holding up Galtier as best coach they had in years and name in ring for Barca... to now blaming coach again.

Never the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans