Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

Crazy how much his teammates overlook him in attacks. Think he had less touches thab the keeper...

At the start of the season I thought they grew out of this idiocy. Best Messi is involved Messi, as shown in the WC. But PSG keep acting as without a plan or trying to please Mbappe.

Porque

PSG might turn into a Messi tribute act next year. Shift Mbappe to UTD on a huge offer to focus on that project, then leave Messi as the star of the PSG, maybe bring in Luis Suarez and a few of his Argentina world cup winners. Dibu, De Paul and maybe even Rakitic.

Ernie back as manager, what could go wrong?

5e250f1a-fd0f-4649-a41d-088de23cea86_text.gif

fergus90

PSG might turn into a Messi tribute act next year. Shift Mbappe to UTD on a huge offer to focus on that project, then leave Messi as the star of the PSG, maybe bring in Luis Suarez and a few of his Argentina world cup winners. Dibu, De Paul and maybe even Rakitic.

Ernie back as manager, what could go wrong?

5e250f1a-fd0f-4649-a41d-088de23cea86_text.gif

Pinto as back up for Donnarumma too.

Windhook

I thought he was washed up, why are they giving him awards?

I wish every professional footballer in the world to reach the washed up level of Messi.:lol:

Raketa10

It looks like he won't renew his contract with PSG and he probably won't be coming back to Barca. Hence, this may be his last season in Europe. Too bad it's wasted in that plastic club.

I doubt, he will go to England with 36y on his back. Furthermore, he is too old for Man City and Man United and I sincerely doubt that Arteta would be willing to build his team around a 36y player regardless of his GOAT status. In Italy basically every team except Napoli is far from top level and he for sure wont go to Napoli. In Germany there is no one except Bayern and they for sure won't be signing a 36y old Messi. With that in mind, I can't see any top European team that would be a right fit for him at this stage of his career. Too bad because he for sure has one good season left in him.

Last edited:

soul24rage

It looks like he won't renew his contract with PSG and he probably won't be coming back to Barca. Hence, this may be his last season in Europe. Too bad it's wasted in that plastic club. IMHO he for sure has one good season left in him. However, I seriously can't see any top European team that would be a right fit for him at this stage of his career.

Think he is a good fit with Inter Milan with Lautaro as his strike partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans