Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
This was not what I thought I'd wake up to. Doesn't this Veronica Brunati have an either really bad or really good track record regarding the Messi camp? If La Porter is the only source then it's just bs.

Anyway, last night, before those rumours, Christian Martin said this:

[tw]1424829320338546694[/tw]

He won't go to Paris tomorrow (edit, i.e., today) but take more time to analyze the PSG offer.

Last edited:

Leong157

This was not what I thought I'd wake up to. Doesn't this Veronica Brunati have an either really bad or really good track record regarding the Messi camp? If La Porter is the only source then it's just bs.

Anyway, last night, before those rumours, Christian Martin said this:

[tw]1424829320338546694[/tw]

He won't go to Paris tomorrow but take more time to analyze the PSG offer.

This type of news make sense tbh.

Even though verbal agreement has been reached, it still take days or weeks to go over the detail in contract. I have never seen contract this size in any type of business done in 2-3 days.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Catching up on the rumor mill. So Brunati says first they have reopened negotiations and that Messi's lawyers asked for more time with PSG's proposal and that 'nothing is closed', but then at the same time says he'll travel to Paris and be presented at 10 AM. Okay.

Messigician

Catching up on the rumor mill. So Brunati says first they have reopened negotiations and that Messi's lawyers asked for more time with PSG's proposal and that 'nothing is closed', but then at the same time says he'll travel to Paris and be presented at 10 AM. Okay.
She also got lots wrong in the past. She's clueless

mssarm

This is just another Se queda .Relax people, nothing will happen. Everyone got emotional, accepted the reality and moved on. No need for false hopes.

Messigician

Strange one this. @Tanziloic now reports that it?s a ?false alarm? and that, sources close to Messi assure he?s still in Barcelona. Make of it what you will..😂🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans