Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

🚨🚨[ @ESPNArgentina🥇] | Messi in negotiations with Barcelona at the moment!!

All tier 1 sources reporting it now.

It's not over yet

Messigician

" the royal family posing with the Messi shirt angered the Catalans immeasurably"

LMFAO they deffs kicked out Laporta and took over negotiations dawgs. Some business trip Laporta is away for LMFAOOOO

Leong157

My prediction.

Messi will not show up today in Paris

News of Messi renegotiating with Barcelona will be countered.

Call me Nostradramus.

Edit: I think the journalist just saw Messi plane left for Ibiza where Laporta is staying. So they assume the renegotiating stuff. Note that it's only Messi plane not Jorge or Messi that went.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Having a war with the royal family is a losing battle. Take the L and don't ever mess with PSG ever again. But I assure you the Catalans will lose if it's money related. They're willing to plunge the club into further debt over a photo. The catalan elite everyone :lol:

Messigician

Having a war with the royal family is a losing battle. Take the L and don't ever mess with PSG ever again. But I assure you the Catalans will lose if it's money related. They're willing to plunge the club into further debt over a photo. The catalan elite everyone :lol:

It's a fan ran club end of the day hot heads will triumph.

Let's be honest can anyone of us say we wouldn't do the same?

Messigician

"The club have given up trying to go to war with LaLiga, they are working together to reach an agreement without Laporta as per Tebas' request"

Its done pack it up boys

Leong157

"The club have given up trying to go to war with LaLiga, they are working together to reach an agreement without Laporta as per Tebas' request"

Its done pack it up boys

This is obviously fake. Larporta is the president. We need his approval. It's like saying Apple decide to launch Iphone15 without Tim Cook agreeing to it.

Rassvet

Messi will sign with PSG today. The club want to announce it at 10 am (Veronica Brunati) Stunning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans