Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leong157

Sound more like a desperate move to redeem Laporta and Ferran reputation.

What has changed these 2 days regarding financial situation?

NOTHING

If there are changes to anything La Liga related, we would have heard it first before this news.

Messigician

❗At a last gasp attempt to keep him at the club, Bar?a has offered Leo Messi one last proposal. It came even after the farewell. Ferran Reverter, the CEO of the club, is the interlocutor.

? @Laporteriabtv

Lmfao

Messigician

Ferran Reverter, the same guy who pressured Laporta to not renew Leo Messi due to the CVC agreement is now spearheading the last gasp renewal attempt. Confidence is growing. The club captains and Suarez have urged Messi to accept the offer

? @tjuanmarti

Luis Suarez

I love Messi with all my heart, but if he doesn't leave after all this I'll be quite disappointed.

This is NOT how you run a respectable club. He deserves better.

Messigician

Bar?a treasurer Ferran Oliver made the latest proposal to Leo Messi. He was the one who warned Laporta that he was making a mistake by not renewing him. Leo will travel to seal the contract with PSG today.

? @verobrunati

STUNNING Laporta in the mud

Messigician

Bar?a has asked to reopen negotiations with Leo Messi. The player's lawyers have asked PSG for more time to review the contract and offer. Nothing is closed.

? @verobrunati

STUNNING!!!

Zidane82

Bar?a has asked to reopen negotiations with Leo Messi. The player's lawyers have asked PSG for more time to review the contract and offer. Nothing is closed.

@verobrunati

STUNNING!!!

You watching Twitter as well ;)

I was just gonna post this :)

Barca has asked to reopen negotiations with Leo Messi.
The player's lawyers have asked PSG for more time to review the contract and offer.
Nothing is closed.

@verobrunati

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans