Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

CR scoring in manchester and turin and madrid and lisboa

messi ruining his legacy in france

cope bro

:lol: He's been scoring against EPL bums at Manchester. Where are the goals v Man City, Liverpool and co. Even Leicester. Or Porto.

Or do you only reserve your psychotic fits of scoring v big teams in 2021 for Messi :lol:

OGbarca

Banned
:lol: He's been scoring against EPL bums at Manchester. Where are the goals v Man City, Liverpool and co. Even Leicester. Or Porto.

Or do you only reserve your psychotic fits of scoring v big teams in 2021 for Messi :lol:

abbbbbbsoooooolutellly hilarious considering messi was eibarman for years at barca precisely because he couldnt do shit against real and atleti, or influence an important CL match to save his life

complete and utter inability to grasp even the most basic conventions of logic and argument

:lol: :lol: cope bro

Messigician

abbbbbbsoooooolutellly hilarious considering messi was eibarman for years at barca precisely because he couldnt do shit against real and atleti, or influence an important CL match to save his life

complete and utter inability to grasp even the most basic conventions of logic and argument

:lol: :lol: cope bro

Messi dominated Liverpool at 3-0 win bro come on

KingLeo10

Messi put in great performances v Pool, United, Chelsea, and even PSG in his aging seasons. Had a disasterclass v Roma and Bayern.

But OG will continue to twerk for a guy (CR7) whose recent resume is:

CL 2018/19 - QF exit
CL 2019/20 - R of 16 (to Lyon LMAO)
CL 2020/21 - R of 16 (to Porto LMAO)
2020 Euros - R of 16 exit

Throw in finishing 4th in Serie A after 7 years of Juve winning it in a row before him. And throw in being an absolute ghost v the likes of City, Pool, and co. in the EPL.

How can he foam at the mouth over Messi while more than giving CR7 a pass for 3.5 years of being a R of 16 man is beyond me :lol: Looks to me like he's not all that in CL KOs without Modric, Benz, Ramos, and co.

Such a special breed of ignorant troll, this one.

Last edited:

OGbarca

Banned
blah blah blah blah CR has more CL goals and more CL KO goals than messi

CR was also the main star of FIVE CL-winning sides. messi was the main start for 3 of his 4 medals (06 the stars were etoo, ronaldinho and deco)

ill just continue enjoying CR scoring wherever he goes while messi flounders

cope bro lmao :lol:

OGbarca

Banned
Messi put in great performances v Pool, United, Chelsea, and even PSG in his aging seasons. Had a disasterclass v Roma and Bayern.

CL 2018/19 - QF exit

Throw in finishing 4th in Serie A after 7 years of Juve winning it in a row before him. And throw in being an absolute ghost v the likes of City, Pool, and co. in the EPL.

How can he foam at the mouth over Messi while more than giving CR7 a pass for 3.5 years of being a R of 16 man is beyond me :lol: Looks to me like he's not all that in CL KOs without Modric, Benz, Ramos, and co.

right, because the hattricks and doubles CR scored in successive years against bayern and atleti dont count :lol:

imagine wanting to compare the last 5 years of CLs between messi and CR. sure, neither has a stellar record, but CR unlike messi has not been at the receiving end of literally annual humiliations aahahahahahaha

OGbarca

Banned
Messi dominated Liverpool at 3-0 win bro come on

the 3-0 at home was without a doubt messis last great performance in a barcelona shirt on the biggest stage. but the CL is a two legged affair. it matters little if you cant close the deal and progress to the final, and win it--which is what matters

you cant tell me for example that Milan were amazing in the 2005 final vs liverpool. because as good as they were in that first half

they lost in an epic collapse and come back

exact same logic here with barca and messi vs pool in 2019

KingLeo10

right, because the hattricks and doubles CR scored in successive years against bayern and atleti dont count :lol:

imagine wanting to compare the last 5 years of CLs between messi and CR. sure, neither has a stellar record, but CR unlike messi has not been at the receiving end of literally annual humiliations aahahahahahaha

If you're counting CR7's dominance from 2012-2017, why not count Messi's CL dominance from 2009-2015 (where he overshadowed CR7 in CL overall and H2H)?

Because last I checked, recent doesn't mean 2016-2017. Clown :lol:

OGbarca

Banned
If you're counting CR7's dominance from 2012-2017, why not count Messi's CL dominance from 2009-2015 (where he overshadowed CR7 in CL overall and H2H)?

Because last I checked, recent doesn't mean 2016-2017. Clown :lol:

easy: because messi was still a player at barcelona between 2015 and 2021 and he cant get away with his annual failings just because he did well before. this is elite sports, not a charity. CR was indeed criticized earlier on, and rightly. in the long term CR came out looking much better

also the CL head to head argument between messi and CR is really stupid and not indicative. thomas muller has a massive H2h advantage for both germany and bayern against messi in the CL and world cups. literally destroyed messi. but no one would be dumb enough to say that muller is the better player

so try harder you clown lmao :lol: copeeee

Morten

CL 2018/19 - QF exit

Sometimes you have to separate individual performances from team performances, holding the QF exit in 18/19 against Ronaldo is ridiculous, its about as as ridiculous as blaming Messi for Anfield, i'd say.

2nd season was....average? Third season against Porto was indeed awful though.

Its a mixed bag.

And btw, it looks like those RM players weren't quite the same in CL KOs without Ronaldo either.

KingLeo10

easy: because messi was still a player at barcelona between 2015 and 2021 and he cant get away with his annual failings just because he did well before. this is elite sports, not a charity. CR was indeed criticized earlier on, and rightly. in the long term CR came out looking much better

also the CL head to head argument between messi and CR is really stupid and not indicative. thomas muller has a massive H2h advantage for both germany and bayern against messi in the CL and world cups. literally destroyed messi. but no one would be dumb enough to say that muller is the better player

so try harder you clown lmao :lol: copeeee

Muller isn't considered a rival for Messi...not even close in goal scoring or overall trophy count.

Messi and CR7 are rivals...so why would you not count the H2H in CL and LL, unless it isn't in your favor and so you want to ignore it. Did I say it's the ONLY metric? No.

Seems to me you love propping up things in CR7's favor but are hell bent on trolling Messi/not giving him props where he deserves them.

Jig is old, but handing you Ls like from Copa America is a treat. "Wake me up when he wins an international trophy SIUUU" - ClownOG special :lol:

OGbarca

Banned
Muller isn't considered a rival for Messi...not even close in goal scoring or overall trophy count.

Messi and CR7 are rivals...so why would you not count the H2H in CL and LL, unless it isn't in your favor and so you want to ignore it.

Seems to me you love propping up things in CR7's favor but are hell bent on trolling Messi.

Jig is old, but handing you Ls like from Copa America is a treat. "Wake me up when he wins an international trophy SIUUU" - ClownOG special :lol:

so boring, man. you have 0 originality. really underwhelming response

try harder

KingLeo10

Sometimes you have to separate individual performances from team performances, holding the QF exit in 18/19 against Ronaldo is ridiculous, its about as as ridiculous as blaming Messi for Anfield, i'd say.

2nd season was....average? Third season against Porto was indeed awful though.

Its a mixed bag.

And btw, it looks like those RM players weren't quite the same in CL KOs without Ronaldo either.

That's nice. Now how about you apply this same logic to OG's posts who blames Messi for every single Barca defeat.

Too much to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans