Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGbarca

Banned
OG was actually once a decent poster. I remember a couple years back one could actually debate with him. Disagreed on the stance but he wasn't an extremist for the sake of being one.

Then, he embraced the Messi troll/CR7 cartwheeler persona and has double downed on it each time he's been banned.

Best case scenario, he's stupid. Worst case scenario, he's stupid and an attention seeking narcissist.

good, this is an improvement on your last attempt. you're well on your way, lad :messi:

OGbarca

Banned
You made him into a extremist by getting him banned lol

this is a fine place with some fine people. unfortunately the toxicity and petulance of internet point-chasers like kingleo ruin that. as you can see from the fact that while i was gone kingleo was harassing other posters in my absence. guy is a classic keyboard warrior

KingLeo10

You made him into a extremist by getting him banned lol

:lol: How am I to blame when he acts unhinged these days the moment someone disagrees.

You've been masterfully trolling these forums for like 2+ years now. Please teach him how to do it right. Or even Rassvet can

OGbarca

Banned
:lol: How am I to blame when he acts unhinged these days the moment someone disagrees.

You've been masterfully trolling these forums for like 2+ years now. Please teach him how to do it right. Or even Rassvet can

hey man, enough with that. you dont have to make it so personal :/

Messigician

i dont );

Kingleo or Serghei or Cule4life or George was calling Vavlerde the worst manager in the history of laliga even worse than Neville lol

The anyone is better than Vavlerde rhetoric spun by users on here is something BBZ and Morten like to meme on

Morten

Kingleo was calling Vavlerde the worst manager in the history of laliga even worse than Neville lol

The anyone is better than Vavlerde rhetoric spun by users on here is something BBZ and Morten like to meme on

What?

And here i thought you got the reference....

No, OG called Valverde the worst coach in the world or something like that, i said that no way he was worse then Gary Neville, yet he insisted on rating Neville higher than Valverde.

OGbarca

Banned
What?

And here i thought you got the reference....

No, OG called Valverde the worst coach in the world or something like that, i said that no way he was worse then Gary Neville, yet he insisted on rating Neville higher than Valverde.

morten you are a sly and cheeky one :lol:

yes i admit that was me and i was wrong. definitely one of my poorer exaggerations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans