Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGbarca

Banned
Canada is improving right now. I would be surprised if you dont qualify for Qatar

i mean, i hope we do. it would be very nice--last time Canada made it was 86. canada can draw on a huge pool of immigrants and children of immigrants with very deep football roots. so we really should be better than we are

Messigician

You're Cule4Life. Already pulled an IP trace on you. Smart attempt at covering it up though.

BarcaOG could likely be George. Latin people love Seinfeld somehow.

No way bro

Cule4life would never say anything positive about "Valgreen" not in 100 years

KingLeo10

OG was actually once a decent poster. I remember a couple years back one could actually debate with him. Disagreed on the stance but he wasn't an extremist for the sake of being one.

Then, he embraced the Messi troll/CR7 cartwheeler persona and has double downed on it each time he's been banned.

Best case scenario, he's stupid. Worst case scenario, he's stupid and an attention seeking narcissist.

Messigician

OG was actually once a decent poster. I remember a couple years back one could actually debate with him. Disagreed on the stance but he wasn't an extremist for the sake of being one.

Then, he embraced the Messi troll/CR7 cartwheeler persona and has double downed on it each time he's been banned.

Best case scenario, he's stupid. Worst case scenario, he's stupid and an attention seeking narcissist.

You made him into a extremist by getting him banned lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans