Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

What?

And here i thought you got the reference....

No, OG called Valverde the worst coach in the world or something like that, i said that no way he was worse then Gary Neville, yet he insisted on rating Neville higher than Valverde.

Too many Valverde haters to have kept track of zzz

Messigician

I have no doubt Messi cucked Setien like this and made him quit coaching lmfao

And people wonder why Pep sold him lol

"When he arrived, I reminded Guardiola that he'd never been a great player. I told him in no uncertain terms that Eto'o was the one who would make him win."

"I did a lot for the club. Guardiola was unlucky enough to have to play me for twenty minutes against Chivas and I scored three goals. From then on, he never had the courage to say things to my face. I didn't want to talk to him until he apologised to me."

" I only spoke to him twice after, the first was when he asked me to help resolve a problem with Yaya Toure, I told him to get lost and the second time was when Pep wanted to give me lessons on how to be a striker when he was a midfielder.

I said to him, 'You're not normal, are you?' I've won the golden boot in Spain. I then went on to win a treble and another treble with his enemy Mourinho.

The true story is that Pep never respected these things in the world of football."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans