Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No way Messi returns even as a ceremonial club ambassador as long as Laporta and people associated to him are running the club. Even though he might accept everything that happened in the summer I don't think he'll ever forgive Laporta, Enric Masip and now Jose Elias for the comments they've been making.

It's eerily similar to what Rosell did when Pep left :shrug:

I don't see why they're doing this. He's at PSG, you are trying to rebuild Barca. Leave him for himself when you already made the decision to move on.

Messigician

No way Messi returns even as a ceremonial club ambassador as long as Laporta and people associated to him are running the club. Even though he might accept everything that happened in the summer I don't think he'll ever forgive Laporta, Enric Masip and now Jose Elias for the comments they've been making.

It's eerily similar to what Rosell did when Pep left :shrug:

I don't see why they're doing this. He's at PSG, you are trying to rebuild Barca. Leave him for himself when you already made the decision to move on.

Stop sucking off Pep. To quote Tito

Barcelona coach Tito Vilanova today claimed former colleague Pep Guardiola "wasn't there for me" during his rehabilitation from cancer.

In the latest chapter of what has turned into an unseemly row between Guardiola and the club he served with such distinction as coach and player, Vilanova admitted he had been disappointed by the new Bayern Munich coach's conduct.

He said at a press conference: "People aren't interested in personal matters, but Pep got it wrong and I'm surprised by his comments.

"No-one on the board used my illness to attack him. The club tried to help me as much as possible.

"He visited me once in New York when I'd just arrived, but during my recovery from the operation... I was there for two months and I didn't see him.

"He's my friend and I needed him, but he wasn't there for me. I would have done things differently."

Meanwhile public enemy 101 merely ended the dispute

Asked about the remarks, he said: ?
They are a surprise. Everything he says is false. There is no argument or evidence for it. I put it down to someone poisoning Pep?s mind, but he allowed himself to be poisoned.

?All that said, it?s a drop in the ocean. His history of Barcelona is so great that it?s not something we have to consider. We have to move on. If he could, he would take it back as well.?

Barca recently travelled to Munich to play Bayern in the Uli Hoeness Cup, and Rosell said he was surprised that Guardiola?s relationship with his former players ?seemed cold?, as the newspaper put it.

?Yes, it makes you wonder,? he said. ?Maybe it was just the timing. In a year, the relationships with his former players will be different. You have to let the water run down the river.?

Messigician

Meanwhile Pep was trying to poach Neymar from us, and had turned Thiago's eye

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has confirmed that Guardiola had sought to take Neymar to Bayern prior to the forward's Barca move, and Santos vice-president Odlio Rodrigues claimed the new Bayern coach had spoken to the player's father to try to dissuade him from joining the Blaugrana.
Would he be alongside Messi tonight if Guardiola had still been in charge at the Nou Camp? ?Pep has always had a lot of faith in me, and me in him, so if he was still the coach then yes

Messigician

Stop sucking off Pep. To quote Tito

Barcelona coach Tito Vilanova today claimed former colleague Pep Guardiola "wasn't there for me" during his rehabilitation from cancer.

In the latest chapter of what has turned into an unseemly row between Guardiola and the club he served with such distinction as coach and player, Vilanova admitted he had been disappointed by the new Bayern Munich coach's conduct.

He said at a press conference: "People aren't interested in personal matters, but Pep got it wrong and I'm surprised by his comments.

"No-one on the board used my illness to attack him. The club tried to help me as much as possible.

"He visited me once in New York when I'd just arrived, but during my recovery from the operation... I was there for two months and I didn't see him.

"He's my friend and I needed him, but he wasn't there for me. I would have done things differently."

Meanwhile public enemy 101 merely ended the dispute

Asked about the remarks, he said: ?
They are a surprise. Everything he says is false. There is no argument or evidence for it. I put it down to someone poisoning Pep?s mind, but he allowed himself to be poisoned.

?All that said, it?s a drop in the ocean. His history of Barcelona is so great that it?s not something we have to consider. We have to move on. If he could, he would take it back as well.?

Barca recently travelled to Munich to play Bayern in the Uli Hoeness Cup, and Rosell said he was surprised that Guardiola?s relationship with his former players ?seemed cold?, as the newspaper put it.

?Yes, it makes you wonder,? he said. ?Maybe it was just the timing. In a year, the relationships with his former players will be different. You have to let the water run down the river.?

And I'm not even going to get into the ludicrous demands Pep had such as selling Pique, Villa and Alves to replace them with Mangala and other bums

DonAK

> didn't read
> what you posted was IRRELEVANT

Pick one

Lyin Don AK

Nah.

All your posts tend to be irrelevant, regurgitated crap Amoebagician.

Just a reasonable assumption. Now stop wasting your time and apply for work instead of leeching off your country's welfare system. Make yourself useful.

Messigician

Nah.

All your posts tend to be irrelevant, regurgitated crap Amoebagician.

Just a reasonable assumption. Now stop wasting your time and apply for work instead of leeching off your country's welfare system. Make yourself useful.

Funny way to say you lied and have no argument.

Thank you for posting the actual irrelevantand untruthful nonsense however.

Galaxies between us Dony Boy

DonAK

Funny way to say you lied and have no argument.

Thank you for posting the actual irrelevantand untruthful nonsense however.

Galaxies between us Dony Boy

Yes.

You are the forum clown that's been banned multiple times for spamming, posting fake news and trolling, I am not and have not.

Galaxies indeed.

KingLeo10

It's kinda amusing that DonAK manages to get into Messigician's head bad enough that it's the only time Messigician breaks character and is legit raging in his posts

:lol:

Messigician

Yes.

You are the forum clown that's been banned multiple times for spamming, posting fake news and trolling, I am not and have not.

Galaxies indeed.

You seem to know alot about my few bans. Its a shame none of the mods listen to you anymore and the place actually has fair moderation now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans