Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newcomer

If u think he was acting while crying after almost 20 years at Barca u are a moron

You are free to think what you want. I'm free to think what i want too.

Ofc he is sad to leave Barcelona, it is an huge part of his life but not to the point people were saying he was devastated.

After seeing so many players claiming their love for one club while joining another club laughing the following day, i'm immune to that kind of speech.

ItachiXXX

Who wished for Messi to get injured? I've not seen that at all.

I've only seen people not wish him because he's going to a corrupt team like PSG. They are a very hated team.

Corrupt team ? As if Barca is not, you people whinning over this when we all know this will happen anyway

Did not have plenty of options. It does not matter how you look at it, PSG suits him very well.

- competitive team
- will be paid very well
- got plenty of friends there
- not as much pressure, particularly when the WC is not far off (can walk the entire 90 minutes)
- beautiful city

Why would he not go there?

True, it's the BEST option for him. He doesn't need ro burn himself out carrying bums every game. He can relax and rest while WC season coming and much easier to adapt with Neymar and Argentina teammates

snowy

It is just a teaser. When you see the 6 Ballons d'Or, you know who is signing.

Do you really think PSG is trying to claim Messi Ballons d'Or ?

The one they will claim though is the one of this year if Messi wins it. Similar to Milan who got to enjoy Weah Ballon d'Or.

One thing's for sure, when he gets the 7th and 8th, there's gotta be a pic with the previous 6th!

He earned them, I say let him enjoy them :rap:

That was some phallic pic though, the way the photographer composer picture with zzzze French erection getting lift off in the middle and the alien ballzzz on the side :lol:

vegitot

Ofc he is sad to leave Barcelona, it is an huge part of his life but not to the point people were saying he was devastated.

After seeing so many players claiming their love for one club while joining another club laughing the following day, i'm immune to that kind of speech.

Cause no player love PSG :lol:

suckabov

Lemon curry?

Yeah, of course there a hundreds of top players who stay 21 years at a club, 16 of which at top level. Happens all the time.

Givenchy

So it finally ends and he joins PSG.. I'm not really mad he joined PSG BUT it really sucks he'll be playing in Ligue 1. When the City rumors were flying around I was pretty hyped to see him dominate the PL. Will deffo tune into some of PSGs CL games though.

Best of luck to the GOAT

KingLeo10

Your trolling about him being an actor has a heavy implication that you thought he faked all of it. Maybe try not to troll 99% of your posts and then act surprised when people call you out on it.

snowy

I don't think i have been trolling Bar?a. If anything, i'm trolling Messi because i think he is driven by money contrary to the common belief.

tss tss you couldn't be more wrong. Messi's always scored high on the emotional scale and he is as sincere as it gets.

and joining PSG is about hooking with his pals again and winning titles, not the mullah :music:

Last edited:

Newcomer

Your trolling about him being an actor has a heavy implication that you thought he faked all of it. Maybe try not to troll 99% of your posts and then act surprised when people call you out on it.

I do think he is an actor. He doesn't need to fake it all, just put more emphasis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans