Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegitot

Some do but usually they are shit (Areola, Kimpembe, etc.).

Other have learnt to love the club but they wouldn't have been there without the money ofc (Verratti, Marquinhos, etc.).

Make sense. Cmon, you can not ask Messi will show his sad face to all people chanting his name in Paris. He is 34 and he knows what to do.

CatalinR10

You are free to think what you want. I'm free to think what i want too.

Ofc he is sad to leave Barcelona, it is an huge part of his life but not to the point people were saying he was devastated.

After seeing so many players claiming their love for one club while joining another club laughing the following day, i'm immune to that kind of speech.

Yeah , cause in order for it to be real ( his sadness for leaving Barcelona ) he should be with a crying face all the time , also crying right now of saddnes when he saw how many people came to see him after he landed in Paris.

Your trolling makes you dumber each post.

Newcomer

Yeah , cause in order for it to be real ( his sadness for leaving Barcelona ) he should be with a crying face all the time , also crying right now of saddnes when he saw how many people came to see him after he landed in Paris.

Your trolling makes you dumber each post.

Your opinion.

Raketa10

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Messi already wearing PSG gear during his arrival in Paris. <a href="https://t.co/kzRMdWsV4n">pic.twitter.com/kzRMdWsV4n</a></p>— Xav Salazar (@XavsFutbol) <a href="https://twitter.com/XavsFutbol/status/1425092939630448644?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 10, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

goddammit! :cry:

This just ain't right on so many levels! :puke: :puke:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I do think he is an actor. He doesn't need to fake it all, just put more emphasis.

We'll see in a couple of years what club he chooses to associate associate with after retirement. I'm sure it won't be yours. It certainly won't be PSG that people will remember as being Messi's club.

snowy

I think you are right, if the success brought by Messi & Co. further elevates their status, they will attract top players and new talents (which France has an abundance of) after these players are gone, and backed by their limitless and deep pockets.

Then again, the only way PSG can truly access top tier is if that butcher's league gets better refs to stop the meat grinding and even more importantly, if they get at least 3 other teams to give them serious competition.

Just look at how tight the competition in the EPL is for instance

KingLeo10

It's funny to see lads like Newcomer moaning and complaining about having players like Messi and Ramos on the team...

Like y'all had players who had won a lot of CLs...well you did but they came from Barca/RM too :mou:

Givenchy

people should go easy on [MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION] I know people are pissed but he's not as bad as the other PSG fans we had here, he's no troll

SmilerBam

:yuck::yuck::yuck:

E8byRP4XMAY8JM_

FOR FUCKING SAKES! Fuck you RATOMEU!

Newcomer

We'll see in a couple of years what club he chooses to associate associate with after retirement. I'm sure it won't be yours. It certainly won't be PSG that people will remember as being Messi's club.

I have never said otherwise.

It is pretty evident that in the record books and people minds Messi = Bar?a. He started there, did almost all his career there, won everything there was to win there. Would be idiotic to say otherwise.

Rassvet

Messi’s PSG announcement surpassed Ronaldo’s Juve announcement in likes after just 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans